12

Minho pecks her cheeks, grabbing his coat walking fast towards the main door. "Minho I made you breakfast. You dont wan't to eat this?" Taerin pointed at the plates she has served on top of the dining table.

"Oh baby I really want to but I'm late already. I'll be home for lunch okay? Promise." Minho walks back, caressing her cheeks, slowly grinning. Taerin nodded, waving at Minho.

"Minho."

"Yes baby?"

"I'll be waiting."

Minho couldn't help but to smile. He blows a kiss before shutting the door close.

"Mr. Lee." One of the staffs knock on his door.

He gives that questioning look to them. "Any problem?" he asked, looking back directly at the screen in front of him. "Mrs Lee called the office asking are you going to have lunch at home." The staff said, Minho face palmed. Right I promised her this morning he mumbled.

"She said that you aren't answering her calls." Minho checks his phone that were on silent mode. Texts and calls from Taerin. He feels bad now that it passed the lunch time. "Alright you can go now thanks for informing me." He said smiling.

Lee Minho:
sorry Taerin I missed our lunch today.
wasn't aware of the time.
sorry :(.

Kim Taerin:
it's okay.

That sounded a bit cold. Minho thought. Of course what would you expect Lee Minho?

Lee Minho:
love you lots.
don't be mad i'll give you kisses.

"Mr

"Mr. Lee. Sorry again," the staff who came in just now suddenly knock in rush. Minho slight grin from texting with Taerin slowly disappeared as he was shocked. "Yeah, what's up?"

"The new staff you recruit. Ms Hanna wasn't it? She was supposed to be here today but unfortunately-"

"Unfortunately?" Minho raised his brows. Right, Hanna was supposed to be here today after his mom convinced him to help her who's currently struggling to find a job. 'An overseas graduate struggling to find a job? Or she just wants to be with you?'

That was Taerin's response.

"She got into an accident while she was on her way here Mr Lee." The staff said, playing with her own fingers. "Wait what? H-how? Where is she now?"

"Taken to the hospital. I'm not sure about her condition though Mr. Lee." she explained, looking worried. "It's okay hey can you postpone all the meetings today? I'm going to the hospital now."  Minho said rushingly as he take off his coat, walking towards the door. The staff nodded as she watches Minho walks away.

"Yoo Hanna? Wait a second."

"Babe are you sure you're fine here?" Minho asked. Taerin went along with him to the hospital with Minji as well. Unsure of what his wife is thinking about right now he's actually scared of whatever Taerin got to say right now. "Yeah I'm fine. Shouldn't we go and see Hanna? She needs your help." Taerin says, patting his back. Minho nodded as they walk towards the room.

As the door creaking open, they saw Hanna lying down on the bed, head severely injured. "Hey Hanna? Are you alright?" Hanna nodded slowly. Barely can't even do anything at the moment. "Taerin you're here too?" she said with a smile.

"Y— yes. How are you?" Taerin said, smiling back.

"I don't know. My car got crashed so bad. It was a big truck and I was so terrified." her voice shakes. She turns to Minho, he could see her watery eyes it could drop anytime soon. Minho turns his gaze to Taerin who's looking at Hanna. She know what's about to happen next.

Hanna pulled him into a hug.

"H— Hanna, I,"

"Min It was terrifying." she pulls him tight.

Minji pulls Taerin's hands, "Mommy — can i get a drink?" She whispers. Taerin nodded, "Of course darling we will get you a drink." Taerin said out loud, walking away without saying anything. It's best to stay silent or else she will say something stupid.

Hanna slowly release the hug. Tears stain on his shirt.

"I'm sorry Min didn't mean it that way." she wiped her own tears. "Ah your shirt is wet I'm sorry. Taerin must be—"

"It- It's okay don't mention it." Minho stands up, feeling awkward. He slowly backs off. "Taerin and I, We wanted to visit you after the news of accident and since you're now one of my employees and as a friend as well I just feel the need to check on you." Minho explained with a smile.

"I completely understand. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. My mom is on her way here. But for the meantime, —"

"Can you stay the night here?"

Taerin's eyes rounded as she walks in again.

"What?" Taerin asked, almost losing her shit.

Does this woman ever? Does she even own a brain? She couldn't even think straight after the accident is it? "Taerin please don't misunderstand. I just, I'm traumatised of what had happened I don't want to be alone." Hanna said. Geez. If only Minho wasn't there she would strangle her to death.

"No but that was ridiculous. Why would you ask my husband to spend the night with you here? Are you so fucking insane?" Taerin said out loud, walking towards her bed. Minho tried to stop her. "Babe please don't shout we are at the hospital." Minho whispers holding her back. "This crazy friend of yours. You heard what she said right?"

"Babe?" Minho said again.

"Fine. Just fucking stay here with her. I'm going back with Minji now. I hope you recover soon, Hanna. Have fun with Minho." Taerin emphasises the sentence have fun. She would kill her if possible. Really losing her mind at the moment. The audacity to ask Minho to stay with her?

Using the sick card?

"Taerin please don't do this." Minho tried to stop Taerin from leaving.

"No."

Taerin walk fast, dragging Minji with her.

my heart hurts a lot how could you lee minho?

hi besties finally an updateee im so busyyy aaaaa cant wait for this sem to end anyway im so excited my unlock merch and skz sg is otwwww ehhehehe bye besties will update again within this week 🥰<3