15

"Bitch I'm gonna kill you. I hate seeing your ugly face." The girls pulled her hair, dragging her into the side of the stair. People would rarely come there so it's a nice place to actually beat up someone.

"It disgusted me how Minho would always come with you. You're just not his match for god's sake." They bumped her head into the locker.

"Just fucking die Yoo Hanna." One of the girls said out loud. They took off her jacket, cut it off. Hanna tried to stop them but again she's too weak to fight with the four girls. Hanna turns to her side, Nara watches her from far. She looks terrified from what she's saying.

"Nara please help, me." Hanna tried to ask for help.

"Yah, Jung Nara. Leave now. If you want us to beat you up like how we are doing now, come here." One of the girls said out loud. Nara was startled by the words, she leaves quickly eyes trembling.

"Why are you guys doing this to me? Me and Minho are just friends we are in fact neighbours why are you guys beating me up?" Hanna said, touching the side of her bleeding forehead. "We know you like him. Who doesn't?"

"He likes Nara....." Hanna said, collapsing on the floor. The girls gave one last powerful kick on her stomach.

"Tell me who did this to you." Minho said, putting the ointment on her forehead.

"Bumped my head on the cupboard nothing bad."

"Hanna, you are not that stupid." Minho sighs, adding a plaster on top of the wound. "Since when did you become so weak? Who bullied you now tell me!" he closed the first aid kit box, putting it aside. Minho was shocked by the news of Hanna was found unconscious by the school stairs. He quickly went straight away to her house after class ends. "It was just some misunderstanding."

"Hey," Minho cupped her cheeks.

"Just tell me if someone ever bother you again, okay? Stand up for yourself. Don't let them bully you. You got me?" Ruffling her hair, he smiles afterwards. That soften Hanna, instantly. Minho really does cares about her.

"Thank you for checking on me Minho. Anyway, I don't think I can go to school tomorrow. My stomach hurts so bad." Hanna placed her hands on her stomach. It hurts a lot.

"Okay Hanna just rest at home. Sleep well, I'm going back home now bye!" Minho said, leaving her with a smile as he carried his brown bag.

 Sleep well, I'm going back home now bye!" Minho said, leaving her with a smile as he carried his brown bag

He's always so sweet to her, so protective. Too bad she couldn't own his heart.

"Can you please stay with me, Minho?"

"Oh I got a text from —" Taerin quickly take a peak on his phone.

정나라 // Jung Nara.

"What did she say?" Taerin said, stirring the noodles inside the pan. "Oh she's around here and ask do you mind if they wanted to have dinner together with us?"

"They?"

"Oh yes she's with Jisung. Probably." Minho said leaning his back on the kitchen top. He's accompanying Taerin on the kitchen today.

"Uh I guess that's fine if they wanna come over. You will help me to cook right babe?" Taerin teased him.

Letting out a giggle, he nods. "Of course I will help you." He kissed her the side of her cheeks.

"Hey." Hanna said, taking a seat at one of the chairs. Both of them greet her good morning. "I hope you're fine Taerin."

"Me?"

"Yeah you seems drunk last night."

"Oh yeah I'm fine. How are you? Are you alright? Are your legs getting any better?" Taerin asked. Well of course she can't wait till the day Hanna would actually leave her family alone. It's so uncomfortable to have her around.

"Yes all thanks to Minho."

And if I punch her then what?

"Oh alright."

Hanna leaves the kitchen, going upstairs.

"God she's so annoying." Taerin rolled her eyes. "You didn't ask her one more question." Minho chuckled, poking her cheeks.

"What question?"

"Never mind i hope she puts on the noise cancelling earphones."

"Min, please not that joke again." Taerin pinch his thighs.

"Please don't step on my cellphone they're the only one I had....." Hanna said, begging. She kneeled for one the bully, Jiun.

"No the way you get on my nerves?" Jiun chuckled, clicking her tongue as she throw yhe cellphone away, it immediately cracks.

"You're so fucking pathetic Yoo Hanna." Jiun said, holding her jaws. "I really hate you and I don't even know why? Your presence angers me." Jiun said, slapping her face.

"That hurts..." Hanna tried to ask for help but she's getting weak.

"There!" Hanna tried to look up she saw a lot of people gather in circle.

She started to cry when she saw Minho walk towards her. "Jiun what the fuck are you doing?" Minho stood up.

"Just playing around with Hanna."

"Min, my cellphone...."

sorry for the long hiatus heheh back with new chap! minho looks so good day by day I MISS HIM EVEN MORE