Chapter 6

66 years ago

Charlie was laying on her bed drawing in her book until her name was called. "Charlotte! Come down here please!" Lilith said. "Coming mommy!" Charlie said. She opened her door and ran downstairs. "Yes mommy?" She said. "Hey sweetie me and your daddy has something to show you." Lilith said. "Yes indeed my little apple." Lucifer said. "Well what is it?" Charlie said. "Well, we are gonna have a little...someone...living with us for a while." Lilith said. "Yes indeed, now you can come out Riley." Lucifer said. The a face popped out from behind the door and showed it's full body. It was a boy, but in this case, a human boy. "Charlie this is Riley" Lucifer said. "Is he..." Charlie said until Lucifer cut her off saying "Yes he's human. But he's a demigod so he's human/angel. I'm sure you two would along just fine. Anyway we must go we have things to do. So long!" said as both of them walked out which just left Riley and Charlie. Charlie then went up to Riley. "Hi! I'm Charlotte but you can call Charlie, and I'm the princess of hell." Charlie said extending her hand out for him to shake it. "Hi I'm Riley and I'm a demigod." He said shaking her hand. "Wow. What is it like to be a demigod?" She said. "...I don't know." He said. "Do you...wanna be my best friend?" Charlie said. "Sure!" He said. "Awesome! Wanna go play?" Charlie said. "Alright!" He said.