Greg Brady

y/n= your name

e/c= your eye colour

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His POV:

I come home from work tired. I walk through the door loosening the tie around my neck. I yell "hunny I'm home!" there was no response. 'That is odd' I think to myself wondering where my beauty is. "Y/n?" I question while walking quickly around the house. This is not right she at least normally come running to me by the second call. "Y/n" I call again worried rushing to the living room. She's there in all her beauty on her computer. Her eyes not leaving the screen. "Oh Y/n thank god you're here. I got scared." I say going towards her to kiss her. She doesn't move and continues typing.

"And done!" My angel says while dramatically presses the last key. "Hey Baby." She says before pecking my lips. I roll my eyes and laugh at her. "What?" she questions. "Nothing, I just love you." I reply before kissing her again.

"Anyways, do you want to know why I was working so hard?" She asks. "Yes, of course baby." God I am so in love with her. "Well I just finished writing the script for my new film assignment." I massive grin is plastered to her face. I hug y/n because I know how hard she's worked on this script. "Congrats babe, what's it on?" We loosen the hug. "Well its about us." she says in her adorable little way. "awww babe thats adorable." her face heats up.

"So whose going to play me?" I ask due to curiosity getting the best of me. "I was thinking..." Her sweet gin turns evil. My face drops knowing what she's done. "oh no, no no no no. No." I fire back standing up. I have no acting bone in my body. "Awww come on babe, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase." He pleads making her e/c eyes big. "no, not the puppy eyes." She comes closer getting right into my face. I try to resist her beauty but I can't, she just too gorgeous. "ugh, fine." I say defeated. The things I do for this girl. She pecks my lips and her smile comes back. "Thank you baby. I luv you." before running off somewhere in the house. "Wait who is going to play you?" I yell, but she can't hear.

'Oh the things I do for her.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda short, kinda shit, but like this was just an idea. I have another idea in my head which may be up later today or not, idk.