Peter Brady

y/n= your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His POV:

I wake up. "Finally I'm 17!" a whisper to myself in case Bobby is still sleeping. I sit up and see Bobby bed is made and nowhere in the room. 'Perfect I have all the time in the world to get ready!' I think to myself. Finally I get up and get changed. I walk down stairs to be greeted with no one. " ha, thats funny no one is here." I say feeling slightly disappointed. As I walk into the kitchen I see Alice, Mum and Dad. They see me and greet me. "Good morning Peter, Happy Birthday!" they say almost in sync. It was slightly scary. "Haha thanks. just wondering where are the others?" I question upset that I am all alone. "Oh I think they had plans for today." answers mum. I think she can sense my sadness. "But I think they should be back later today." she adds. "Ok, well I guess I'll go up to my room then." I turn around and return to my room and begin to think of my beautiful girlfriend Y/n.

"I wonder why she hasn't called me yet? Did she forget my birthday? or maybe she met some other guy on her trip?"

Your POV:

"Perfect he is gone." you say to the others who were behind me. You came to collect the others as they agreed to help me set up Peters surprise party. They packed their best clothes with them and we would all get ready at my house before setting up the party at theirs. "Ok lets go" you say to them. Ever since Peter asked you out, you were close with the Brady's. They were your second family.

**time skip**

You finally arrived at your house so you could discuss everything for the party. This included decorations, food, where it would be set up and most importantly the cake. You begun discussing details, you had a very d" you say before they gather around you to see if they could hear the conversation. "Yes...Yep... Ok great. I guess we will be there around 4:00. Thanks Alice, see you later." you say before hanging up the phone. "What is going on?" asked Cindy. She sounded worried. A chuckle escapes your mouth. She was so cute and innocent and by far your favourite besides Peter. "It was just Alice saying Peter will be out from 2-5:30. which is perfect considering the party starts at 5:30."

Some time past. In those few hours the lot of you had visited the party store, wrapped presents, baked a cake and much more food. "Perfect. it's 2:30 now meaning we should probably get ready as we need to leave at 3:40." Everyone scrambles to their bags and find their way to a spare space. "Marcia, Jan. Can you please help me with my hair and makeup?" you ask feeling slightly embarrassed. "Of course Y/n" says Jan. "We know you gotta look good for your man."

(Just saying I made up this mood board thing, low key proud of myself)

This is your look. You made sure you wore the necklace Peter got you for your 1 year anniversary. You come out of your room seeing everyone dressed in ready. "Wow Y/n" says Bobby in awe. "You look so pretty!" squeals Cindy. "Peter better be careful, an unexacting friend might join him." You turn red, while Jan and Marcia tell him to shush while the younger ones appear confused. "Wow thanks Greg." you then reply. "Anyways, we may as well starting leaving." the others agree and you collect everything you need for tonight.

**time skip**

"SURPRISE!" you all yell at your boyfriend. He stands back shook. "Wait, For me?!" Your shocked Boyfriend asks. "Yes, of course you silly, is it anyone else's birthday?" you say surprising the hell out of him. "Y/n! Aren't you supposed to be on your annual trip?!" He says hugging you. "Nope, I thought that I would surprise you, thats why I told you next week." He kisses you right in front of everyone else. He pulls away and yells "lets get this party started!!!"

**time skip**

After lots of celebrating, food and presents Peter and you were left alone in the TV room cuddling on the couch. The light came from the TV which was playing Monty Python. "Y/n how did you organise all of this?" he says breaking the silence between the two of you. "There was just a lot of plotting and scheming, plotting and scheming." you respond saying the last part slowly. A small chuckle left his lips before he placed his on yours. "You know I love you Y/n."

"And I love you more Peter Brady."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for @brook_de hoped you enjoyed it! It was fun to write!