Greg Brady

y/n= your name

l/n= your last name

Warning: It's a long one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

You decided to catch up with your best friend Marcia also known as your boyfriends step sister. "Hi Marcia" you call out to her seeing her at your usual meeting spot in the plaza. You both begin to run towards each other. "Hey Y/n, ready to shop?" she asks. "Of course! You know I am always ready!" you reply and walk off towards the shops laughing. Marcia is your best friend and you could trust her with everything.

After being there for an hour you finally walk into Victoria Secret (yeah I'm not too proud either). You found some things that you like and started to collect them to try on later in the change rooms. "Oooooo is that fro Greg?" Marcia teases pushing you lightly. Your smile drops and you stare at her with sad eyes. "Y/n are you ok?" worry fills her voice. You let out a sigh and look down slightly embarrassed. "look, today I wanted to talk to you about something." You pause forcing yourself not to cry. "I think Greg is going to end things." Marcia eyes widen. "He's just been ignoring me for weeks. Like we haven't really spoken to each other in a while. And the thing is I love him and I don't know what I would do without him." All things escapes your lips leaving you both shocked. You weren't expecting this response out of you. "Ummmm look Y/n. Greg has been really stressed lately. I think a lot has been going for him. yeah a lot." She replies quickly. Marcia is response is almost awkward. "Then why isn't he talking to me about his problems. As a girlfriend I'm supposed to be there for him." Tears slowly form in your eyes. "Y/n, he loves. A lot. He probably doesn't want to put all his problems on you. I promise he will come around." You smiles giving you a side hug. "OK lets forget about him and try these things on." She squeals excitedly and both of you rush towards the change rooms.

Time skip because I am lazy!!!!

You had spent a few hours at the shopping plaza where Marcia suggested going into a store as she needed a new dress. Of course you agreed as she was your bestie and you may find something for yourself. You went your seperate ways until you found the perfect dress. It was light sky blue knee length dress.

It was stunning (sorry if you don't like it)

It was stunning (sorry if you don't like it). Marcia also saw you looking at it and a smirk appeared on her lips. She saw you fall in love with it. Of course you looked at the price tag and of course it was over your limit. You walked away going to meet Marcia who decided to try on a black dress. She paid for the dress as you waited outside for her. Finally you guys left the plaza to go home.

You had been home for a few hours and noticed that your purse had marches things in it. She must have picked up the wrong one by accident. damn it! Of course you guys had to wear the same purse as each other. You walked up to your phone and called Marcia.

"Hey Marcia, I think you picked up the wrong purse when I dropped you home." You say. "Oh yeah, I was about to call you about that. Come over, tomorrow morning about 9am. I won't be home but I'll just leave it on the dinner table." She says. "Perfect! I'll leave yours on the table. Bye Marcia!" "Bye Y/n."

Another time skip because I am lazy!!!!

The next day you woke up at 8:30am. "Shit!" you screamed as you fell out of bed. You have to be at the Brady's in half an hour! You quickly rushed out of bed and chucked on some clothes and brushed your hair. You didn't look amazing but hey if you saw Greg who cares. He is probably gonna end it with you.

You left the house at 8:50 and got there at 9:00. A world record you could say. Anyways you turned up at the Brady's house and knocked on the door. All of a sudden a wave of anxiety ran through your body. What if Greg opens the door you think before the door was opened by Alice. There was sudden relief as she greeted you excitedly. "Hi Y/n! How are you?" she asks bringing you into a hug. "Hey Alice. Marcia has my bag on the table, may I please get it?" "Of course!" she replies and steps to the side. On the table your bag with your bag and a box with a note on top. It reads 'Y/n' in Greg's hand writing. You flip over the note and it says 'Meet me at our spot at 7:30 tonight. I hope you love what I've chosen for you to wear. Greg xx'. You open the box and the dress and a pair of cute black platforms. You gasp and cover your mouth. No wonder Marcia bag looked really big you think. You take everything with a smile and walk to the door. "Thank you Alice" you say with a smile. And in the same tone as you Alice replies with "Bye Y/n!" You didn't question Alice's tone as she was normally this happy.

Hopefully the final time skip !!!!

It was 7:00 and you were dressed beautifully. The dress and shoes fit, your hair was curled and style half up half down. You were at the special spot which was decorated in fair lights. It was perfect. Suddenly you hear Greg's voice. "1 2 3 4" which was followed by the rest of his siblings singing. They all came out wearing nice clothes. The girls in black dresses and the boys in suits. But one man stood out the most. Your boyfriend Greg. You stood there shocked and they sung.

Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

Autumn turns to winter
And then winter turns to spring
It's not just for the seasons you know
It goes for everything

It's even true for voices when boys begin to grow
You gotta take a lesson from mother nature
And if you do you'll know

When it's time to change, then it's time to change
Don't fight the tide, come along for the ride
Don't ya see?
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange
Who you are into what you're gonna be

Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

Day by day it's hard to see
The changes you've been through
A little bit of living, a little bit of growing
All adds up to you

Every boy's a man inside
A girl's a woman too
And if you want to reach your destiny
Here's what you've got do

When it's time to change, then it's time to change
Don't fight the tide, come along for the ride
Don't ya see?
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange
Who you are into what you're gonna be

Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange
Who you are into what you're gonna be

Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

When they finished you wear in tears over how beautiful they were. Suddenly Greg comes up to you and takes you hand. His family remaining behind him. "Y/n I am so sorry the way I've treated you these past weeks. Marcia told me everything." He stops speaking to hug you. "I've been writing this song for you over the past weeks because I think its time to change your last night name." He steps back and kneels down on one knee and pulls out a box with the most beautiful ring inside. You gasp covering you mouth. "Y/n L/n, Will you marry me?" You begin to nod. "YES! YES! YES!" He places the ring on your finger and you cry tears of joy. He stands up and kisses you passionately infant of his family. He pulls away and says

"I love you so much"

"But not as much as I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's quarantine been treating you guys? For me it's not too bad but overall the situation is horrible. I hope that you are all well and healthy. This chapter hopefully makes you less bored and bring some happiness to everything in our current situation.

I also apologise for the time skips but I got lazy.

Feel free to send in requests!