Bobby Brady

y/n= your name

e/c= eye colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:
"Darling, can you please open the door?" You ask your daughter Amy who had the door locked. "Ughhhhhh" You hear on the other side of the door that opened revealing Amy looking all moody.

"What do you want?" She asks. You're slightly taken back by her tone but dismiss it. "I was coming to tell you we're going to Grandmas this weekend to celebrate her birthday." There was disgust in Amy's face. "Nooooooooooo." She groans walking back to the bed. Walking in you ask if she's ok. "Mum, I wanna go out with my friends this weekend. There's this party that we're going to." She didn't tell you about this sooner. "Well, I'm sorry Amy but we are going to your Grandmas. It's her birthday and we haven't seen her in ages due to the distance." The fire in Amy's eyes was burning. "But mum, I want to go to the party." She whines. 'Oh no, not another fight.' You think, knowing what's happened in the past. "I'm sorry hunny but we need to go to see your Grandma." "NO!" She snaps back. "YOU ARE NOT SORRY, YOU DONT EVEN CARE!!! YOU NEVER LET ME GO ANYWHERE WITH MY FRIENDS!" Amy yells at you. She has never treated you like this. You're appalled by her sudden outburst. "I HATE YOU, YOUR THE WORST MUM EVER!" She cries before pushing you out and locking the door. 'The worst mum ever?' You question. You two always joke about being the 'worst' but this time Amy meant it. It hit you hard. You back away from the door and walk back to the kitchen.

****

Soon your husband Bobby returned home from work. The front door opens and he walks through to find you. He walks to the kitchen where the smell of dinner is. "Hey Hunny." Bobby says wrapping his strong masculine arms around your torso. "Oh hey." You reply turning to face him sounding down. "Are you ok Y/n? You sound upset." He says pulling away to look into your e/c eyes. "Yeah I'm fine. Anyways, how was you day." You say giving a fake smile. "Your lying to me. What's going on?" He says sympathetic but also stern. All of a sudden you collapse to the floor, head in your hands sobbing. "Hey, hey, hey." Bobby says comfortingly squatting down next to you. You look up to him with tears running down from your e/c eyes. "Babe, tell me what's wrong." You stand up. "Do you think I'm a terrible mother?" You question facing towards him. "What are you talking about, you're fantastic." He exclaims while wrapping his arms around your waist again. "Well, A-Amy said he h-hates me because I won't let her go to the party this weekend, but this time she ment it." You sniffle through the tears. He brings you into a tight hug before saying "Y/n Brady, I'm sure she didn't mean it. Look do you want me to talk to her?" You nod your head before pecking his cheek and letting him go. Bobby goes up stairs to talk to Amy as you continue to make dinner.

What did I do to deserve him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this was crapper than expected but I needed to update something new.

Anyways please send in requests!!!