Greg Brady

y/n= your name

l/n= last name

Song inspiration: Cell Block Tango

Warning: slight mention of abuse

Also I used random names for the other characters so if you share a name with any of them just changed or whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Pop
Six
Squish
Uh uh
Cicero
Lipschitz
And now, the six merry murderesses of the Cook County Jail
In their rendition of the Cell Block Tango
Cicero
Lipschitz
Pop
Six
Squish
Uh uh
Cicero
Lipschitz

Here, the 6 of you gathered around in a circle on your bedroom floor. The feeling was all mutual for one guy- that was Greg Brady and boy was he popular.

Pop, six, squish, uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz

Poppy, Sophie, Sandra, Ujila, Claire and you. Sitting and chatting about him. It was satisfying. You could obtain all the information needed to conduct the perfect brake up. But why have all these girls to tell you how? Well it's because they've done it themselves.

He had it comin'
He had it comin'
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same

You're probably curious as to why your 'perfect' relationship needed to end. Well he cheated on you with many other innocent girls. If only the others knew the truth...

Pop, six, squish, uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz

You saw the snacks were running out so you grabbed some more from the pile on the other side of the room. As you sat back down it turned serious. Like a secret was about to be shared.

You know how people have these little habits that get you down
Like Bernie
Bernie, he liked to chew gum
No, not chew, pop
So I came home this one day
And I'm really irritated
And I'm looking for a little bit o' sympathy
And there's Bernie lyin' on the couch, drinkin' a beer and chewin'
No, not chewin'
Poppin'
So, I said to him, I said "You pop that gum one more time"
And he did
So I took the shotgun off the wall
And I fired two warning shots
Into his head

"Poppy why don't you start first?" You ask hoping for a juicy story. The rest of the girls agreed eager to hear her story. "Well if you insist." You and the others lean in. "If you've been on a movie date with Greg Brady then you know how he likes to chew the unpopped kernals." Oh boy did you know this little habit of his. Every time you guys would reach the bottom of the popcorn container he would attack those kernals like a hungry tiger. A wave of nods and 'yeahs' proceded Poppy's statement. "Initially I politely asking him to stop and he did for a little while but it came back. I asked again and the same thing happened. I was slowly loosing it. I couldn't bare to be in the same room as him. It was one date and I was absolutely done with. So half way through the film I noticed him chewing that kernal." Poppy said intriguing the group of girls. "Finally I stood up in the theatre in front of everyone and yelled 'Greg Brady, I cant stand you chewing those popcorn kernals anymore! We're done!' And with that I dumped the popcorn over his head and stormed out." Poppy finished with a big smile on your face. The rest of the girls laughed and clapped at her brake up. You thought that was very brave but you would never have the guts to do it yourself.