Greg Brady

y/n= your name

l/n= your last name

e/c= eye colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Your best friend Greg Brady was picking you up from your house for a car ride. It was one of your favourite past times. you get dressed into this:

(Yet again I made this mood board thing-they're fun to make)

Suddenly the door rings and you run to open the front door. "Hey Greg. I am so excited!" you say hugging him taking him by surprise. "Wow easy tiger." He says in reply. "Well should we go?" he questions and you run straighter to the passenger seat.

Moments flew by and the radio was playing all the biggest hits. your hair was blowing in the wind. It was peaceful, calm and you felt free. You often felt this way when you were with Greg. All your worries wash away for a brief moment. It was you two against the world.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" you yell turning up the radio. It slightly scared Greg but he lets out a chuckle at your cuteness. The song playing was Queens You're My Best Friend. Greg loved seeing you like this. Your e/c eyes light up and a smile is glued to your lips. Your singing voice isn't great but not the worst but Greg loves it.

"Ooh, you make me live whatever this world can give to me" You sing at the top of your lungs while doing a little dance. Your actions cause Greg to chuckle a little again.

Gregs POV:

She is just so cute! The way she sings and moves. Yes I know it is so cheesy but I'm in love with my best friend. Y/n L/n is just perfect but only my best friend. Nothing more and nothing less. "It's you you're all I see Ooh, you make me live now honey Ooh, you make me live" she continues to sing. I decide to join her. Sing swings side to side with a pretend microphone in her hand as if she were Freddie Mercury.

"Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had" we sing together. We look at each other. I only look for a second because I am driving but I see she is pointing towards me. A small blush appears on my cheeks. I can feel it.

"I've been with you such a long time You're my sunshine and I want you to know That my feelings are true" Her angelic voice continues to sing as I begin to only hum as I shift my focus to the road. 'Damn she is just so beautiful' I think, getting distracted by her voice just as my attention is on the road. "I really love you Oh, you're my best friend." She looks at me as she sings those final two lines. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

The song turns instrumental and Y/n flops back into her seat slightly out of breath from her performance but it's super cute. All of a sudden she says "You know, John wrote that for is wife Veronica. Isn't that adorable?!" she slightly squeals from excitement. "Yes, it's very adorable." I reply with a smile on my face. "See that's what I need to find, someone like John Deacon" she says. theres a pang in my chest. If only she knew. "Hey, I'm sure he's out there. Perhaps you just need to open your eyes." I say trying not to sound affected. She tilts her head so she's looking at me looking unimpressed. Y/n begins to widen her gorgeous e/c eyes before breaking out into a giggle. I can't help but to join her. My mind turns to her again and I look at her for a split second. I think

'You're My Best Friend..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this little imagine. I have had the idea floating around in my brain for a few weeks so yeah, found some time to write it. Sorry that it's a little short though, I tried to extend it as much as possible.

Feel free to request ideas, they are always open.