Chapter 16: Time For the Second Investigation

I stared at what seemed to be a TV screen of the investigation, as the other's have arrived to be the Cafeteria above our "Apartment Building."

Itona was there, so I was able to not worry that much or become a lunatic, committing suicide.

But I then found who we were missing here.

Yada-san.

She wasn't here.

"Could it been Yada-san who is dead?" Kayano-chan asked us.

"I think she is." Karma told us all.

Gasps and whispers came across the room.

The TV screen on the Cafeteria showed us the stat of Yada-san's corpse.

Toka Yada: DEAD

Killed Via: Asphyxation

Injuries: Rope burn on the neck. Then body was burned.

So we got some new information.

Truth Bullet get: Shinigami Files 2

As the investigation started, I checked where we found our corpse.

And of course, we found that the dam was broken, like a saw before.

Truth Bullet get: Broken Dam

But it was quite weird for the dam to be broken, right? After all, breaking the dam should at least make some sound... and yet we haven't heard any.

Even doing at nighttime is risky, since some of us might here the sound.

Thinking of more possibilities, I found there were some pool rules on the wooden board next to the Pool.

1. Do not break the dam blocking the water, unless if you have permission from Shinigami.

2. Swimming in the pool is only up to 10 AM to 5PM. Swimming in forbidden times will have severe consequences.

3. Pool will be closed when chlorinized.

4. Don't bring electronics in the Pool, unless if you want people dying.

5. No running, unless if you want to commit suicide.

6. Enjoy :)

Wow, I never knew Shinigami was this sarcastic...

Truth Bullet get: Pool Rules

However, I checked that the burning pole and ropes had became nothing but ashes. But with the ashes, I found some dried leaves.

Truth Bullet get: Dried Leaves With Ashes

And I checked the shed that the leaves lead to.

The shed, sadly, was locked.

"No opening the Garden's Shed," Shinigami told me, "or I'll real your souls."

Funny how he says that smiling. He really has no sediment towards others.

"Then maybe can you open the door?" I asked him with dog eyes.

He sighed as he told me, "fine, only this time."

The door opened, as there were oil splattered on the floor.

"Remember not to ignite fire... Unless if you want to commit suicide." He told me.

Truth Bullet get: Oil In Garden's Shed

Now, I saw Itona was digging up something.

A trap of knives.