Proluoge

Once a long time ago, in the land of the Arabian Nights, there was a kingdom called Avalon. It was ruled by a King, or what they called a Sultan, named King Shahryar (I know that's Eggman's counterpart of Sonic and the Secret Rings but I was thinking that it would be Big  the cat and with a different personality since it would be weird if Eggman was considered Blaze's dad and Big looks a little like her)  who wears this:

 It was ruled by a King, or what they called a Sultan, named King Shahryar (I know that's Eggman's counterpart of Sonic and the Secret Rings but I was thinking that it would be Big  the cat and with a different personality since it would be weird ...

and a queen named Queen Layla, a pink hedgehog wearing clothes that looks like this:

They both had their own princess called Princess Blaze but whose mother died when she was born due to some thieves that broke into their castle

They both had their own princess called Princess Blaze but whose mother died when she was born due to some thieves that broke into their castle. Ever since then, the sultan wanted to keep the princess somewhere where he could keep an eye on her, to make sure that she would be safe at all times by making extra security and hiring himself a group of knights called the Knights of the Round Table who goes by the names Sir Gawain, Sir Lancelot, and Sir Percival. And a royal adviser called Lord Hood, a villainess snake that wears these clothes:

 And who works for an evil wizard called Merlin or as others call him Sorcerer Eggman (and yes I did the name change with the character from the video game but I didn't know who else would be perfect

 And who works for an evil wizard called Merlin or as others call him Sorcerer Eggman (and yes I did the name change with the character from the video game but I didn't know who else would be perfect. Also he has the same clothes from the secret rings.) and all this to make sure she never leaves out of his sight still to this day, but soon she was starting to wonder what life was like on the outside of the castle walls, but I'll get to that later. Little did she know there was a certain thief who lives with his poor family which is only him and his two sisters, Sicily and  Venice, but mainly known as "Vennie". Sicily is his older sister and the eldest of the three Erin siblings while being an aspiring engineer with a talent for repairs and one daydream of being a blacksmith for the Knights of the Round Table. As for looks, her quills look like Silver's back quills except shorter and she has gray-colored quills while Vinnie is the thief's younger sister and talks non-stop, she stops doing it as much after being crippled, much to her brother's distress. She also could do Astral Projection, something that allows her to detach either her soul or her conscious mind from her body and let it wander freely, while in her normal look she has crutches because she suffered an injury in her spine that no longer allows her to walk ever again (I definitely don't think wheelchairs were around in this time). The thief himself is not like regular thieves that steal for money, but this one steals for food, and when even poor, he's still generous. And this "thief" is named...

???: SILVER!!!

Vinnie: (jumping on top of a sleeping silver in a ghost form) SILVER!?! Wake up!!!

Sicily: (just woken up) Vinnie, stop it! You're waking me up too!

Vinnie: It's time to get up anyway! And besides, Silver is just oversleeping!!

Sicily: (annoyed) It's dawn.

Silver: Ok! OK! I'm up! (mumbles) I am now anyway...

Silver tries to get up as Vinnie tries getting off him and goes back to her body.

Silver: What is it "yawn"... that you want anyway that couldn't wait 'til later.

Vinnie: What? I was too hungry!

Silver: And? Why do you want me to do something?

Vinnie: Because you're the street-rat!--

Sicily: Vinnie! What have we talked about calling him names!? It's bad enough everyone else in the village does!

Vinnie: Fine! My point is that you're the thief! Not us!

Silver: "growls" ...Fine. But you owe me one when I get back!

Sicily: I feel like she owes more than that--

Vinnie: Hey! Quiet! Anyway, you're just getting one piece of bread. How bad can it be?

One hour later...

Guard: STOP! THIEF!!!

Silver ends up being cornered from the edge of a building with a loaf of bread he stole.

Silver: All this from a loaf of bread?

Silver jumps for it and lands in a pile of clothes.

Guard: You won't get away so EASY!!!

Silver: (teasing) You think that was easy!? (thinking) I wish Vinnie didn't jinx it! If it was up to me or if she didn't have crutches, I have her do this.