Chapter 3

My P.O.V:

I glanced out into the living room, sighing at everything happening.

Amy walked into the kitchen, a smile on her features.

"Hello, Milly! What's wrong?" She asked.

"Um... just a few cooking mishaps... I've... never made pizza before in my life..." I looked down.

"Well... you don't have to make pizza. You can order it, can't you?"

At that point, I couldn't hear anything but my own heart pounding in my ears. I felt myself slide to the ground, leaning against the cabinets. Tears fell from my eyes, landing on the ground.

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't focus. My vision was blurry by tears and in minutes, my head was pounding too hard to process anything.

I couldn't get any air. My lungs felt closed. I began to try to breathe quicker to at least try and get air, that fact making me panic worse.

In a few moments, I heard a voice echo slightly.

"Milly, think of 5 things you can see..."

What would that do?!

Regardless...

"Hands... floor... cabinets... hair... shorts..."

"4 things you can feel..."

"Shorts... cabinets... arms... hair..."

"3 things you can hear..."

"... fan... Tv... Mushu on the tv..."

"2 things you can smell..."

"Deoderant... perfume..."

"And 1 thing you can taste..."

"The hot chips and chicken nuggets I had for lunch earlier today..."

With each one, my mind got clearer, and I felt myself becoming able to breathe.

I looked up. Logan sat there, a small smile on his face.

"How do you feel now?"

"..... Better...... thanks Logan....."

"No problem. Now, if this issue is resolved, I am going to my room." Logan stood up, and walked away.

I sighed, standing up slowly. I could feel my legs shaking from that.

Virgil stood there as well, looking worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... just... scared about... ordering-"

"I am anxiety. I already what you were anxious about."

"Ah... right..."

I walked out of the kitchen, embarrassed. My heart was still frantic, but... I needed some time to lay down...

I went into my room, and laid on the bed. Ichika jumped up on the bed, laying next to me. Homura laid above my head, whilst Moegami just stayed on the chair near the bed, staring at the door.

"As for the question, definitely Bendy. If there were no restrictions on powers, it would be Cuphead. That work?" I smiled.

"Reason being... Cuphead has that one Super attack that allows him to use his spirit, so... if there were no restrictions, then Cuphead would win..."

"Whereas if there were restrictions, Bendy. Not because of demon form, but because he is made of ink. He can shift his body. He can make himself stronger, although not visible. So, he could cheat to win."

I sighed, "I know, confusing, but... it could, in theory, work."

Now, I want to clarify something.

What happened at the beginning, has happened to me before, but on a slightly different thing.

Vent incoming. If you don't want to read this, you don't have to.

See, at school, earlier this year...

I was in the library with my class, and the teacher came over, telling me to do some maths online.

At the time, I hadn't seen the website. I didn't trust it. So, to cool down my stress, I remembered I had saved a lot of dog memes on my phone.

(The picture memes)

So, I got my phone out, set the album to slideshow, and placed it below my computer screen, leaning against the bottom of the monitor. This is important.

The teacher then came over, and saw me "on my phone", and told me to turn it off.

This may sound weird, but I broke down. Middle of class, trying to hide my face, I was crying.

The teacher took me out, to go to the counsellor.

(IDK, the school one. My dad told me there were different spellings depending on what you mean, so I'm clarifying here.)

But, she wasn't in her room.

At that point, I had begun to calm down, away from the area that caused me stress.

But when we began walking through the hallway, towards the library...

My breathing got faster, I gripping my hands together and held them at my chest, my legs were shaking...

I felt the need to be grounded to something.

As soon as the teacher opened the door to the library, I bolted to the seats just inside the door, before you actually walk into said library.

I couldn't get any air, or hear much other than my heartbeat, and my breathing rate getting faster to try and get air.

Now, I didn't know what to classify that as at first. A panic attack, a breakdown, or something completely different.

Then, my parents told me that a panic attack is something completely different.

So, I'm calling what happened to me a stress attack. Because... well, my parents described that I have those most of the time now.

Anyways, nipping that rant in the butt, and see you next chapter.