Chapter 7

IRL me, for a minute. The chapter will start soon, I promise.

Really quick, I just watched Hazbin Hotel. I will watch it more, and write more for the characters, but this is my first attempt. So, you will be introduced to one such radio demon who makes quite the dad jokes.

Without further ado, on with the chapter!

----------------------------------------

The dragons ate quickly, purring in their own ways. I smiled at all of them, petting Toothless. Suddenly, I could hear static. I knew no one was up at this time of night. Then, I heard a voice.

"Well, look who it is!"

I smiled wider, standing as the dragons stood around me, growling at the demon.

"Alastor! Good to see you, radio demon!" I smirked, walking over to him.

"Good to see you too, Milly!"

"How many times have you had to come up here?"

"Oh, plenty of times!" Alastor laughed.

I nodded, letting him inside. True, he was a demon, but he and I were friends. Well... sort of. We get along well. A certain other person is not my thing, and neither is he Alastor's. We both mix well.

"Well, what happened to us being friends, Milly?"

... Speak of the spider demon...

"Hey Angel Dust..." I sighed.

"What?" Angel asked, smirking as he sauntered over, putting one of his lower arms around my shoulders. "You liked my dramatic tones before~."

I growled, "Get off of me before I rip out your spine and ask you some s***..."

"Ouch, such an insult!" Angel didn't move.

Great...

"Al, a little help here please?!" I called.

Alastor turned his head. "Ohohoho! Of course, my dear!"

He snapped his fingers, and a hole opened in the ground behind Angel and I. Dark tentacles erupted from out of it, gripping onto Angel.

"Heh. Kin-"

"Shut up, Angel, before I destroy your entire career..." I smirked, holding up a sharp knife.

Angel yelped, "Okay! Okay, I'll behave!"

"Al?"

Alastor snapped his fingers again, and the hole closed, Angel being released. Although still in the air. He landed safely though, thanks to his third set of arms that he keeps hidden. I sighed.

"Now, unless you want Alastor to prove you can indeed die twice, I'd suggest you back the f*** up." I snarled, walking away.

Sure, I said for Angel to back up, but I meant with his language. He had to if I wanted this series to not be marked as mature. Or taken down.

So, for that sake, he is going to behave. Or else, he gets the snip.

...

Okay, it was just an empty threat. But still, what was I meant to do?! Expect him to just behave? No. Angel doesn't work like that.

There had to be... incentive there...

Regardless, Alastor and I high fived, and walked away. Angel followed us, obviously, but he was only going to his room. Before Alastor went into his room, I stopped him.

"What is it, Milly?" He asked.

"Thank you... for helping with Angel..."

"It was your idea to show him the knife! You did that, and that deserves to be praised!"

I nodded, smiling kindly at him. "Okay, and... one last thing..."

"Hm?"

"How does a penguin build its house?" I smirked.

"How?"

"Igloos it together...!"

Alastor and I both laughed.

"Oh, dear, you are such a card!" Alastor smirked at me.

I nodded again, walking into my room. I sat down at my desk, hoping to get some work done. Moegami stood on her perch, her glowing feathers giving me a soft glow of light to work with.

I pet her, and began working.