Chapter 4

I sighed, "No, it's fine... I just have to... deal with it..."

After a few minutes of laying down, I got up, and walked back out. Everyone was at the table. (It was a large table.)

Cuphead and Bendy were conversing, and the group overall was pretty calm now.

I smiled, sitting at the table. And I think I've said table enough.

Glancing at everyone, I noticed a few were missing. I knew a few Sanses had to go out to eat... by that I mean all of Nightmare's gang...

But there were more spots left than that... who was missing?

Everyone was still having small conversations amongst themselves, but I just enjoyed the amount of tranquility for the moment.

No fighting... no yelling...

Just... calm conversation...

"Hookfang, land! LAND!!"

CRASH!!

... Snotlout... of course...

Hiccup and his gang were out today...

Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Snotlout walked in...

Hiccup wasn't coming...

Typical...

"Hi guys!" I smiled, trying not to show any hurt.

"Hey! Hiccup should be back later tonight. He had some errands to run on Berk." Astrid smirked.

"There's plenty of spots left! Go ahead and sit!"

When they were all seated, we began eating. Of course having conversation in between bites.

But... I couldn't stop thinking about Hiccup...

Were we together in some way? No.

I just...

He usually only comes back late if he's with the riders.

He comes back with them.

Not by himself with Toothless.

"Milly?"

"Hm?" I looked up at who spoke. "What is it, Ink?"

"You went quiet... are you okay?"

"Yes, I just... need to get my mind off things..."

"Well... okay... I asked what your favourite moment of filming was..."

"Blooper or actual scene?" I smirked.

"Blooper."

"...... Um... I have to say when we were filming the entire Drowning in Memories."

"What?"

"I'll explain later. For now... let's work on finishing the food."

After that was done, everyone else went to their rooms. I went outside, to spend time with the dragons.

I sat on the step, and pet Stormfly. She purred, nuzzling my hand. Hookfang was the source of heat, Barf and Belch were just near the tree...

I looked at the starry night sky. No clouds were covering the gorgeous nature's night lights. I closed my eyes, leaning back. Stormfly laid behind me, to help me have support.