Chapter 9

Raven sighed, "I'll go check on her..."

He went up into the third door on the left, opening it.

"Milly?"

"AHH!!" I shrieked, jolting off the chair where I was working.

Moegami was so startled that she burst into flames. She then resurrected, shook herself off, and glared at me.

I stood up, my legs shaking and my vision blurred.

"Milly, calm down, it's me. Raven." He chuckled.

I sighed, "Raven, you startled me... what are you doing in here at this time?"

"Uh... hate to break it to you, Milly, but... it's 7:52 in the morning... One of the commenters said you were... pulling an all nighter..."

"No, I'm not doing that, I'm just...! ..... um..." I felt my legs collapse from under me.

Raven used his magic to lay me down in bed.

"Raven, please...!"

"Sorry, Milly... you leave me with no other choice..." he sighed, snapping his fingers.

Two bones, crossing each other, pinned me to the bed.

"Raven!"

"Sorry, but we already have plenty of workaholics. You need sleep."

"Its only 8am!"

"You've been working since 8pm, by the way you look. Come on, just sleep."

"Crow!"

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

Raven's P.O.V, 5 minutes later:

I looked at Milly, seeing her asleep. I sighed, sitting next to  her. I stroked her hair.

"Please... stop doing this to yourself..." I smiled fondly, standing up and walking out to prepare some food.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

I walked back into the room, and Milly was still asleep. I smiled, stroking her forehead.

"Hey....." I whispered. "Hey~..... come on..... wake up, dove....."

She groaned, barely moving much.

I sighed lightly, "Dove~... come on... get up... I got food..."

Nothing...

......

Any ideas that don't involve scaring her...?