part one 🕺🕺

the night is cold in the city at night, its peaceful, not til we come in...the port mafia. I may introduce myself, I'm Chuuya Nakahara executive of the port mafia, mori my boss gave me this black hat when I first met him and...*him*, dazai osamu. that bastard did this to me, if he had never tried to beat me up in my own town and kidnapped my fellow sheep, none of this shit would of happened to him, so, I would never tell mori of my plan! of course I wouldn't, I would be kicked out, this is my only way of safety now, but dazai...that little bitch did this, he's gonna pay. I had not ever thought it would come to this, but on a cold, frosty winter night, even as this horrid thing shall occur, the snowflakes were still dancing in the midnight air. I was thinking of getting someone to assassinate him, but that man cannot die, hes a freak, and my satisfaction would not be the same if an assassin did it, this was my only option. me and dazai are meeting at a bar him and some old friends he said he had went to people who go by the names of 'oda' and 'ango' I do not want to know who these people are to say the least, but we are meeting there, I'm waiting for him, but he's late (as usual). NO WAIT, I SEE THE BASTARD. okay this would be a good idea to kill him on the spot now, but there is no fun in that now, is there? so we had a couple of drinks and shots and now, when this bastard was drunk I kidnapped him...a basement he lays on the floor with chains attached to his frail arms and legs wrapped in bandages, but why?