part three 🕺🕺🕺

Beyond the point, anyway, I stopped for a second to go sit on the old crate in the corner and clean up the blood surrounding my boots and bare hands, that fucking dazai huh, hes a piece of work, all that beating up and he's sat up, carelessly, watching me clean up the blood on my clothes. I want to punch him again, but I think he would pass out on me, so I best not do that, he might need cleaning up, but he can stay there, like the filthy stray dog he is. if mori found out or any of the ada I would be dead for sure, maybe I should put a muzzle on him- wait, no. he would get the wrong idea, I have no such tastes anymore- I'm tired. but I have to deal with an Egyptian mummy over there, maybe I should talk to him, as I walked over he reached out to use his special gift, I kicked him just before he touched me. so I did end up getting him a muzzle, built for German shepards, it kinda suits him- that's kinky chuuya, very kinky, you do not like him anymore. he may of gotten the wrong idea as well when I started to take off his clothes to cut down into his internal organs, I fell...I FELL ON HIM- FELL ON SHIRTLESS DAZAI- this isn't supposed to go like this, I'm supposed to kill him...why is this happening, he looked cute but, as I tried to get up he pulled me down to try keep me there, a bomb, not a normal bomb, but a gift- someone found us...dazai was not phased by this as he had a muzzle which was restricted to breathing in...