Neighbor's Invitation

In the months that Beam stayed with his brother-in-law, his feelings of love slowly grew of his captivating housemate. At first, it was just feelings of lust for his P'Forth but now, he's unsure if it's still the case. He's terrified because he doesn't want to completely fall for his brother-in-law. His P'Forth is his big sister's husband. He knew from the start that nothing will come off his desire for his phi. Everyday, he's trying to forget about his feelings for his brother-in-law. He kept on telling himself that sexual tension and gratification was the only thing that binds them. Nothing more.

Beam rushed to get home that afternoon from school. It's his P'Forth's birthday that day. He planned to prepare a special dinner for him. From school, he went straight to the market to buy some ingredients for bulalo and Forth's favorite, sisig.

 From school, he went straight to the market to buy some ingredients for bulalo and Forth's favorite, sisig

T/N: Bulalo is Beef broth with bone marrow. Ugh! One of the most sinful Pinoy dishes! You suck the bone marrow out of the bone and it's so satisfyingly delicious, I swear! But beware, it's high in cholesterol. I already explained what is sisig in the first chapter.

Beam almost pulled the time to quicken that day. He couldn't concentrate in class because he was thinking on how he'll surprise his brother-in-law.

It was already nightfall when Beam arrived home. He was too pre-occupied that he didn't notice a pair of eyes observing him.

"Hey, you seem to be in rush.", said the guy.

Beam froze in opening their door and turned around at the direction of the voice. "Hey there."

From the shadows, the guy emerged...

...it's Lam.

"Maybe you want to drop by at my house." Lam told Beam then winked.

Lam was wearing a white tank top and gray boxer shorts

Lam was wearing a white tank top and gray boxer shorts. Lam looked truly delicious which was especially highlighted by the minimal clothing. Beam noticed that one of Lam's hands was inside his boxers and was groping himself. Beam's eyes were fixated on that part.

"Uhm, I-I s-still have s-something to do, I...", Beam stuttered while staring at Lam's naughty hand.

"It will just be a moment... C'mon..." Lam pressed.