Characters of the story

Author note:
This fifth story will be the brotherhood and friend relationship between Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan but becoming an enemy due to some issue. Shen Wei is a guy in this story, not a girl.

Characters of the story:

Shen WeiHe is a nice and warm lecturer in DCU that teaching the bio-engineer for his own daughter, Wang

Shen Wei
He is a nice and warm lecturer in DCU that teaching the bio-engineer for his own daughter, Wang. All the students love him as their lecturer including his daughter's lover, Sang. He didn't know who is Sang's father at first. But then, when he knew who is Sang's father, he can't help to break his daughter's love from Sang. His wife, Li Qian tried to persuade him, but not to avail till he faced with Sang's father himself. Shen Wei is looked warm at outside, but cold inside.

Zhao YunlanHe is a chief of SID after he graduated from the university

Zhao Yunlan
He is a chief of SID after he graduated from the university. He once being a bestfriend to Shen Wei. But due to an incident happened to his dad, he hates Shen Wei and they become an enemy. However, their children's love relationship have met them back and Zhao Yunlan used that chance to make a justice over his dad's death. At the same time, he tried to break up his son, Sang from Shen Wei's daughter, Wang. He is cold outside but warm inside.

Zhao Xinchi/ Mr

Zhao Xinchi/ Mr. Zhao
He is Zhao Yunlan's dad that was dead by an incident involved Shen Wei and caused his son's friendship with Shen Wei broken and became an enemy. He was found dead on the ground after fell from the university rooftop with Shen Wei at there.