Chapter 1

Shen Wei walks to the library after his class. He stares to his phone that vibrated a moment ago. While walking he replies to the text he got from his bestfriend. They should be met now but he has something to do. Shen Wei replies to the text.

[Zhao Yunlan, I am sorry! I have something to do now. Can you wait for me at there? I will be there within 30 minutes. Sorry, friend! 🙇] - Shen Wei.

After Shen Wei sent that text, he throws his phone into his bag and he hurriedly walks to the library. He passes the Engineering Department building. He stops his walking as a guy greeted him from the back. Shen Wei turns his body to see that guy that running to him.

''What is it, Xiao Guo? I am in a hurry now! Yunlan is waiting for me at the garden. But I need to go to the library first to submit these books before the library closed,'' Shen Wei whined.

''Sorry, Shen Wei! Prof. Zhao asked me to tell you that he wants to meet you regarding to your assignment. He needs your help to check on the other's assignments,'' Guo informed to Shen Wei as he stopped in front of this beautiful guy.

Shen Wei sighs.

''I will find him after I went to the library, okay? Can you help me to tell Yunlan that his dad called me for those assignments? He must be worried if I am late to meet him soon,'' Shen Wei whined.

Guo chuckles.

''Alright! Then, see you soon, Shen Wei!'' Guo said and he walks away, leaving Shen Wei that continued to walk to the library.

Shen Wei suddenly feels dizzy as he walks faster under the hot day to catch on the library before it closed. He stopped his walking again and tilts his head to the above to let his dizzy gone. He blinks his eyes repeatedly while shaking his head. He looks around to the rooftop of the Engineering Department building, just to get fresh air while sighting to the beautiful building. But suddenly his eyes caught up with something.

''Prof. Zhao?'' Shen Wei said that name when he saw Prof. Zhao is hanging from that building rooftop, like almost fall.

Shen Wei's eyes widened. He throws his books and bag on the ground and he runs as fast as he can to that building, climbing the stairs to the rooftop and ignoring his dizziness for his tiredness. Shen Wei has an anemia that not critical for his body. Just his tiredness will cause him dizzy and sometimes fainted. Shen Wei ignores the other and he just running to help his lecturer on the rooftop.

''Prof. Zhao!'' Shen Wei shouted as he reached to the rooftop and got the hand of Prof. Zhao that still hanging on that place.

''Shen... Wei... Help... me!'' Prof. Zhao pleaded while tightly holding on Shen Wei's hand.

''I am helping you now, prof! What's happened to you that you are hanging at here?!'' Shen Wei asked while pulling Prof. Zhao to the rooftop back, but his dizziness increasing, making him almost lost his balance to save Prof. Zhao.

''Wei...'' Prof. Zhao called.

''Prof. Zhao! Hold on my hands!'' Shen Wei shouted in his dizziness, but still he struggled to pull Prof. Zhao to the rooftop.

Suddenly he feels more dizzy and his surrounding is spinning faster. He keeps trying to pull Prof. Zhao to the rooftop, but in the end he lost his consciousness, caused him lost his hold on Prof. Zhao.

''Shen Wei!'' Prof. Zhao screamed while falling down from the fift level of Engineering Department building.

All the peoples downward scream for their shock to see Prof. Zhao's body fell on the ground with the bleeding head and fractured his bones. Zhao Yunlan that just arrived to that building after Guo told him that Shen Wei needed to meet with his dad is stunned with a shock to see his dad was unconscious on the ground.