Chapter 8

After some hours Zhao Yunlan stayed on the bench at front of the hospital building, he walks back to the ward where Shen Wei is placed. He saw Yezhun is already left that ward and Li Qian is sleeping on the chair at the side of Shen Wei. He walks closer to see his still bestfriend as he wants to apologize to his bestfriend to not trust his friend back then. But his coming to that ward just caused Shen Wei irritated as Shen Wei woke up, startling Li Qian from her sleep.

''Go away! You are not my friend! Go away from me! I don't to want to see you! Qian, ask him to leave us now!!'' Shen Wei kept shouting to see Zhao Yunlan at his side as soon as he opened his eyes when he heard the words of apologize and bestfriend from this chief.

''Wei, please... I am sorry for what I said to you back then. I am sorry to not trust you back then. I am sorry I throw you from my heart. I am sorry, Wei. Please be my friend again,'' Zhao Yunlan kept apologizing even though Shen Wei kept pushing him to go away.

''Friend? You threw me back then! What for to be friend again? To insult me or what?! Go away from me, chief! I am not your friend anymore! You already chose your love over your friend! You didn't trust me! Why would you want to be my friend again? Go! I don't want to see you again!'' Shen Wei shouted while pushing Zhao Yunlan from him.

Li Qian didn't know what to do to see her husband is in rage like that. Shen Wei is hardly to forgive. He is very cold inside, unlike Zhao Yunlan that warm and easily to forgive.

''Qian! Push him out! Please!'' Shen Wei shouted again but now to Li Qian that stunned at her stood.

''Hubby, he comes here to apologize to you. He regretted for what was happened between you two. He didn't know what was the real happening back then. Please, hubby! Forgive him and try to listen to him,'' Li Qian tried to persuade Shen Wei.

''Why did you back up him now? Are you not trust me too, Qian? I am your husband here, not him!'' Shen Wei mad at Li Qian, but then he feels dizzy again to use his weakness body to shout at them two.

''Hubby! Please calm down!'' Li Qian soothed to see Shen Wei's paler face again.

''Li Qian, it's alright! I will go now. Please take care of him. I will talk to him again for the next time,'' Zhao Yunlan assured to Li Qian that feeling guilty to ask him to go away for now since Shen Wei just neglected the health just to be angry to him.

Li Qian nods a little while embracing Shen Wei at her side.

''Who want to talk to him, Qian? I don't want to see him again, Qian! He reminded me to what was happened before this. My heart is still hurt for his did and said to me,'' Shen Wei cried in Li Qian's embrace as soon as Zhao Yunlan left them two at that ward.

Zhao Yunlan on the other hand is directly driving to his house. He didn't have a mood to continue his work to think of his problem with Shen Wei and also with his wife, Zhu. His mind keeps thinking of what is Zhu did back then that Shen Wei is hurtful and mad like that to him. What was Zhu's plan before that wanted him and Shen Wei to be separated?

Zhu at home still not finish in scolding and threatening to Daqing and Sang for their relationship with Shen Wei's children. She even locked Sang to the bedroom to prevent Sang from meeting with Wang. And Daqing can't do anything to help his little brother for their mom's scary face now.

''Mom! Open the door, please!'' Sang shouted in his plead from his bedroom.

''Mom, why are you locking didi in there? Is it wrong for him to love Wang? What is her fault that you prevented didi to meet with her, mom? And what is Yezhun's fault that you did prevent me to meet with him?'' Daqing asked to Zhu for the explanation.