🌸30🌸

George's  p.o.v

  I wake up again, thankfully with no bad dreams. Ringo is already up and is getting dressed, "Morning luv." He say buttoning up his shirt, "Morning." I get up and walk to the washroom.

  When I'm done I change in the room and notice Ringo still in there. "What are you still doin in here." I say jokingly. "Well, waiting for you, of course." I chuckle and start changing. "What is that?" He walk to me and touches my back. I hiss in pain and he quickly retreats his touch. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" "No, you're fine. What did you touch?" I ask trying to see where he touched. "Here." He drags me to the washroom to look in the mirror. My back is facing the mirror, and out of the corner of my eye I see what looks to be a bruise. "What the hell is that?" I ask. What is that? Did I get that when I was sleeping? "I don't know? Does it hurt when I don't touch it?" "Yeah, I didn't notice until you touched me. Maybe just don't touch it." He nods and we leave, so I can finish changing.

  We head to the studio and we meet Brian and George M. "Okay boys, this should be our last recordings, then the album is finished!" Eppy says with a smile. We all let out a cheer and quickly head to our instruments. We finish our last recording and we all decide to head out for some drinks. Before we leave though, we are all putting up our instruments. I feel someone walking up to me and pat me on the back. I let out a small yelp and turn around to see a frightened Paul. "Oh my! I'm terribly sorry, are you okay?" He says. "You're fine, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I already told him enough this morning, he doesn't need to be more worried. He nods, "Okay, well great job. Hurry so we can leave." I nod and he walks away.

  We're sitting in a pub, with magic of course, and we are celebrating our new album. "Okay boys, so in two weeks we have a tour of America coming up. Are you ready for it, or do we need to postpone?" Brian ask. Even though we were at a pub, he still had paperwork with him. We all look at each, and give silent yes', "Yes, we should be ready!" Paul says, our first tour of America! "Raise a glass to the four of us!" I say with a big grin, "To our first American tour!" John says holding up a glass. We all repeat with big smiles plastered on our faces. "Also tomorrow we have dress rehearsal for our gig in two days." Oh shit, he's right. We have a few more gigs before our big tour. "Well we do need to be hyped for our big one!" I say and they all laugh and nod.

  After about 2 hours Paul and John are pissed, Brian, George M., and mal are watching them like they are children, and me and Ringo are a little tipsy. "So are You ready?" Ringo ask, "For?" I would know what he was talking about if I were sober, but I'm not "For the tour silly!?" "Oh! Yeah, but I'm a little nervous." "Ha. Aren't we all." I laugh and order another beer. I see and hear giggling and look to see Paul and John being dragged by mad Brian. "Come! We have to leave!" He says and ushers us to the door. "What happened?" "They almost burnt the place down!" "Holy shit! What the hell! What were you thinking?!" I say when we get outside. They continue to giggle and shrug it off. We go into an alleyway and George M. takes out his wand and teleports us to the flat.

----------------------------------------------------

I wanted to make this one a little fun because the last few were dark. Peace and love- 🌸