Chapter 1

On a sunny morning nines wakes up to find gavin sleeping next to him, "i wonder what hes dreaming about" he thought as he got up from the bed and started walking into the kitchen to make some breakfast, eggs and toast forever to be exact, Nines knew it was his favourite since they had been together for a while. Nines brings the now finished eggs and toast forever into the bedroom and places it on the bedside table,then he desides to sit in the living room to wait for Gavin to wake up, *knock* there is a knock at the door so nines walks over to open it since he was the only one awake in the house, as he opens the door he sees a tall figure...."why does he look exactly like me?" Nines wondered only growing more angry as he looked at the dopple ganger of himself, "My name is Nigel and im here to see Gavin,assuming you know where he is?" the tall lean figure looked down at Nines as if judging his every movement, "sorry,Gavin isnt seeing anyone right now, you could come back later when hes awake though." Nines retorted as cold as ice, "well if you dont mind, could i wait here for him to wake up,if thats not to tough for you to manage." Nigel said with icey words. "he could answer some questions if you let him in." Nines mind told him, "fine, but only if you answer some of my questions." Nigel agreed as he walked into the house.