Chapter 7

Nines blinked open his eyes slowly his vision still blurry but he could make out the outline of Connor and somone else beside him, "ugh, Connor?" Nines called out in a low voice, "Nines? How are you feeling?" Connor replied quickly, "not too great, my vision is blurry,also who is next to you? Wheres Gavin?" Nines said worredly, "Kamskis next to me, since you got shot by Nigel outside of his house we took you in here, he did work at cyberlife before so he could help you." Connor quickly replied trting to comfort is android brother, "but wheres Gavin? Does he know?", "uhm about that.....I think Nigel lied about what happend to you, to him..." Connor quickly responded to Nines and he quickly finished, "I think he meant to kill you with those shots, and I think he told Gavin that you were away on a trip...I could try talking to him but....I think we both know how thats gonna go." Nines started trying to get up and walk to the door, "Hey! Nines,your not fully healed! What are you doing?!" Kamski shouted starting to run after Nines, "I gotta find Gavin!" Nines shouted back coughing a bit, "No! Come back, you can go back later!", as soon as Nines got out the door he git a few steps before shutting down, Gavin walks up to find him, "NINES!" Gavin shouted seeing the android on the snowy ground, Nigel decided to 'help' with getting Nines back to health, and they started to bring him into the car and drove back as quickly as possible, "this is gonna be more difficult than I thought." Nigel thought as they drove back to Gavins house.