Chapter 3

Nines was waiting in Fowlers office for Gavin becouse Gavin was being late to work so Fowler called Nines into his office to wait for him, "huh late, i wonder why." Nines thought as he started to think about what kind of conversation him and Nigel were having, "Nines, I dont want to send a search party for Reed so you do you know where he is, or where he might be?" Fowler said as he looked up from his desk at Nines, "probobly with that lowlife lookalike-", "so do you know where he is or are you gonna keep muttering under your breath?" Fowler said snapping Nines back to reality "No, Captain, i dont know where he is." Nines said still angry from Nigels existance, "but i will go ask officer Chen if she knows where he could be." Nines quickly said as he walked out towards where Gavin and Tina usually gossip, "Officer Chen?" Nines called out to find Tina Chen sitting at the table with a hot cup of coffee looking sad, "hey nines." Tina replied "have you seen Gavin anywhere?" she asked "No, thats why i came to see if you knew,but im asuming you have no clue either." Nines replied sitting down with Tina as she nodded. Nines and Tina chatted for a bit as they heard a door open and close, then more chatter "im gonna asume thats Gavin." Nines said to Tina as he left to go see whats happening but what he didnt expect was to see Gavin and Nigel chatting as if they knew eatchother for years, and Nines was not happy about that.