Chapter 5

Nines sighed as he sat at his desk still a bit upset over the argument, "hey Nines,are you doing ok?" Nines heard a voice over his shoulder "Connor?" Nines asked as he lifted his head a bit from his desk "yeah, I just wanted to see if you were ok after your argument with Reed." Connor replied "you heard us?" Nines asked shyly, "Im pretty sure all of detroit heard you, it got pretty heated." retorted Connor jokingly, Nines sighed, his LED turning from red to yellow, "I have a few questions....about Nigel." Nines said as he turned to look up at Connor, "ok,lets go talk somewhere else, I heard a icecream shop sells thirium ice cream if you want to go talk there?" Connor replied as Nines nodded. They got theyre ice cream and sat down on a bench, "so,what would you like to know about Nigel?" Connor asked as he looked over at Nines eating his icecream "What model is he and why does he look so much like me?" Nines asked not looking up from his icecream, "hes the new Rk1000, he was built to look like you for some reason,but im not sure why, but we could probobly blame Kamski on that." Connor replied, both of them laughing at the end of his sentence, "but anyways hes not a deviant." Connor finished, "hes not? Well if hes not then what does he want from Gavin?" Nines asked, "im not sure, but for now lets just enjoy this icecream." Connor replied trying to comfort Nines while they finished theyre thirium ice cream.