Chapter 4

Gavin quickly looked up at Nines and noticed his flashing red LED "hey Nines..whats up?" the small Detective sheepishly said as he looked up at the taller figure, "I should be asking you that question Detective Reed, what is Nigel doing here?" Nines replied with a bitter undertone, he usually only called him Detective Reed when he was really angry as they had known eatchother for a long time by now and had no need to call eathother anything formal, "well I thought I could show him around becouse y'know he seems really nice and I thought-", "oh? Well there must have been alot of time to talk huh, y'know since your late." Nines jumped in to call out Gavin on being late to work, and quickly looked over at Nigel as he looked like he was about to jump in, "Dont worry about him Gavin,hes just jealous that you like me more than him." Nigel retorted adding a bit more salt to the conversation, "is he telling the truth?" his subconcious thought, Nines looked at him with a wounded exspression but as he tried to brushed off the thought, it just kept coming back until Nines was shaking and tearing up, "Nines its not like that, I-", "NO, dont even finish, I get why you decided to spend your time skipping work rather than being here with me, its becouse you think hes better than me, huh? Is that it? Is he all you ever wanted? Huh, you cant even reply, well i hope you enjoyed spending time with him, i hope your happy." Nines cut off Gavins sentence as he agressively stormed off to go talk to Tina about what happend, he didnt want to talk to Gavin anymore, and resented him a bit for being late and bringing Nigel to the DPD but he would never admit it outloud...atleast not yet.