Letter to mom

10 years ago I was in Elementary school. Best friends with Olivia, going to roaring Springs from reading, choosing purple at operation school bell, Mom reading the warrior cat series to me in her bedroom.
Watching Brianna, Katlynn play supersmash bros or Zelda, where she Pretended to be links leaf. LPS, Carmal the mastermind and his henchmen with Olivia, Bree,and Chelsea. My secret hideout in the Mitsubishi car. Playing cassette tapes. Watching Disney movies with Bree up in her bedroom till we fell asleep. Playing pretend, or building Fairy or Neopet houses out of leaves and twigs. Paper doll houses for hallow kitty, or Bree covering me up and stand at the park and me smiling.

Mom taking me out to sonic when I was feeling down, Mom kissing my forehead before heading to bed, Mom bringing in a tomato the shape of a parrot head from the garden, Mom reading a princess story, where I learned about honey lasting forever, just like love. Mom and I painting the laundry room while listening to the goose girl, getting me and audiobooks. Mom reading me mean jean the recess queen or the doll maker, his creations, puppies for sale, or the one about the prince. Mom humming the near tune from beauty and the beast. Mom hugging us and telling us, "you're my prisoner!"
Eating lunches in finding her note with, 'I love you,' or her hugging monster. Mom putting all that time and effort into birthdays or holidays to know that we were special and loved. I love you mom, I love you so much. Thank you for being my mom.
~Love Cami
P.S.
xoxoxo

8.12.2020