Chapter 18~~bang

Y/n POV

I was walking down the street happily eating a burger. Everyone I passed either stayed frozen in fear or ran away.

I grinned eating my burger.

"Hey wake up." I stopped and looked around.

"The fuck." I mumbled questionably looking around.

"HEY WAKE UP." The Voice was more angry and aggressive.

I shrugged and continued walking and eat my burger.

"HEY WAKE UP."

                                     -------------

My eyes sprung open to a pain on my left cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?" I hollered glaring at potato and handy standing in front of me.

"We need to interro-." Handy started but me being pissed off and already know what he was going to say interrupted him.

"First off I'm not joining your fucking burger stealing crew, and second you ain't gonna interrogate shit." I shouted.

"Why not?! It's not like you wasn't a villain before!" Handy shouted back irritated.

"Exactly if I wanted to become a Villain again I fucking would've, y'know time for this field trip to end by mother fuckers." I said ripping off the restrains.

"You are not going anywhere." Handy growled placing his hand by my neck.

"Go ahead just know I'll be back for yo crusty ass." I growled.

He still stood there looking at me with a scowl, the longer he kept me there the angrier I got.

"EITHER FUCKING DO OR LET ME GO CAUSE YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME." I shouted holding his wrist.

He then let go of my wrist and moved out of the way.

I stormed out of the building and off into the woods it was around night and the moon was shinging bright. 'A nice time for some music!' I thought to myself.

I then created a phone with all my favorite songs on it and earphones.

I plugged them in and put on bang! By AJR

I started to sway my hips left and right, mindlessly walking into the forest.

(( Bold - the song, italics and bold -you singing along.))

I get up, I get down and I'm jumping around
And the rumpus and ruckus are comfortable now.

Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinking it's time to grow.

I sung using my fingers as guns for the bang parts.

So I got a apartment across from the park
Put quinoa in my fridge still I'm not feeling grown.

It's been a hell of of a ride but I'm thinking it's time to go.

BANG! BANG! BANG! LET'S GO!

Aiwaza POV

I was out in the woods with the rest of the heroes looking for Y/n, I blame myself for all of this. I shouldn't have pressured him to take those pills after he just finished literally reliving most of his life, although I feel as if we haven't seen everything I'm pretty sure we've seen enough.

I then hear sing and came to stop.

So put your best face on everybody.
Pretend you know this song everybody!

I cautiously followed the voice calling midnight to my aid. I assumed she wasn't far because of how quick she arrived.

"Am I the only one who hear....singing?" She asked.

I replied with a no and continued to follow the voice to see Y/n singing and dancing on a large rock.

It honestly looked like a scene from a movie as the moonlight shined on his gray hair and eyes making them sparkle in a way.

He then spun around and looked at Midnight and I which kind of startled me.

Come hang! Let's go out with a bang!

After singing that verse he took out his earphones and walked towards us.

"Took you long enough." He said standing in front of us.

We both stood there just looking at him, he said that as if he knew we we're coming.

"Well lead the way, I don't know where to fucking go." He demanded with a dull look on his face.

I let the heroes know we found the boy and to return to the teachers lounge at once.