Chapter 23~~ kiribaku

Y/n POV

Time is really going slow it feels as if worm and I had been asleep for hours and we're still in detention.

Worm continued to rap and sing random things that came to his head.

"Aye, y/n you got any celery?" Worm asked.

I passed him some and he just went back to  singing.

"Hey Y/n." Sharky called out to me.

I hummed in response signaling that I was listening.

"I know you are a former villain and don't have time for love but......how do you confess to someone?" He asked.

I looked at him boredly. "Ok so it have been confirmed that Baku-fuck likes you back-." I said only to get cut off by worm.

"You should write a letter and but celery inside!" He shouted getting excited.

I growled and stuff some celery in his mouth.

"That is something you don't want to do, Bakugou actually loves you so if he sees the letter the first thing that would be on his mind is what the fuck is this shit, second he opens it and thinks who the fuck eats celery, then he reads gets flustered and excited much like a girl but then he think what if someone's messing with him then he thinks some more then asks him self how the hell know I have a crush on Kirishima and then he gets angry, want to look for that person who apparently doesn't exist and beat the hell out of him."

Kirishima looked at me like I was some type of complicated math quiz.

"Ok no letters got it m, but then what?"

I blinked my eyes rapidly, the answer is hella obvious.

"Go and and tell him face to face." I said.

Kirishima then began to have a mental panic.

"Why can't I just text him!?" He asked.

"Because Bakugou is a stubborn bitch with his head up his ass, he need to hear the truth in voice, he needs to look in your eyes and see what the behold, the sincerity and love that you have for him." I replied.

"Damn, ok I see why your still single, all the hit guys are taken." Worm mumbled as he continued to stay silent probably thinking about something dumb.

"So what you want to go is invite him to a place a place that is special to you it doesn't have pretty or a secret place it can be your dorm, you closet full of crocs anywhere."

Kirishima then gasped. "How did you know?"

"All of your crocs are a different shade of red either that or they're just dirty." I shrugged watching Kirishima shiver at the thought of his crocs being dirty.

Kirishima thought for a while then smiled. "Thank you Y/n."

"No problem." I replied.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT AND I GAVE YOU MAH CELERY!!? Worn shouted making him laugh.

"Thank you worm." Kirishima replied.

                         -----------------

"Dude why don't lunch be this long when I need it to be!?" Kirishima hollered.

"We can't even leave to make sure lunch is over, our time will be extended!" He complained laying on the ground.

Mina then poked her head into the room.

"Yoooooo you guys are in here school is already over."

"WHAT!" Kirishima and I shouted in disbelief.

"We looked for you everywhere and I guess that you mistaken this room for the detention room."

I picked up worm and put him in my pocket and walked out of the classroom with Kirishima following right behind.

                       ------------------

Kirishima POV

Ok so it's night......dark as hell.........and past curfew.

I stood in front of the door wearing my red cross, black sweat pants and a red tshirt.

I stood infront of my dorm door hesitantly.

I then nod to myself determinedly and went to Bakugou's room.

I knock on the three times but there was no answer. I knocked again but louder.

"Oi!" I heard Bakugou shout from the other side.

He swung the door open and stared at me.

"What do you want shitty hair." He growled.

"Um I was going somewhere and I just thought that you would want to come with me, I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!" I shouted which probably wasn't the best idea.

"Wait out here." Bakugou said and walked back into his room.

I patiently waited, hopefully he won't leave me out here for the rest of the night.

"Let's go shitty hair." He demanded coming out of his dorm room wearing a tight black shirt that made his muscles pop out with grey sweat pants and black converse.

I smiled. And lead him back to my dorm room.

We went into my room and I opened the window.

"How the fuck are we supposed to get down?" He asked.

I went to the side of my room, pulled out a ladder then smiled at Bakugou, he made his usual tch sound and went down the ladder first and I followed right after.

                     ---------------------

"And here I thought the streets would be empty this time of night." Bakugou mumbled.

I hummed in response and continued walking.

"Where are we going." He asked.

"Somewhere special." I replied remembering the conversation I had with a smile.

*Time skip*

"Holy- this, this is beautiful." He said in awe.

We stood in the middle of a large field away from the city so it was hella dark but that's what made the star shine so bright.

"Well last year I came here and lost my left croc and I was determined to find it so I came back here at night, I was so distracted by the beauty of the sky I almost forgot about my croc." I replied laughing at such a funny story.

"But why would you bring me here?" He asked looking at me wide eyed.

I then looked up to the sky. "Because After that day I came here often and alone so I wanted to share this, I wanted to share this with someone special."

When I looked back at Bakugou only to see him crying.

"Wha-What's so special about m-me? He asked looking at the the ground.

"Everything." I responded then smashed my lips to his.

He was surprised but kissed back anyway.

We then pulled away as we look into each other eyes and might I add they looked gorgeous especially with the light of moon reflecting on them.

"I love you Bakugou."