Chapter 41~~ leaping into battle

A/n: I found out that I actually like French music....lol that was irrelevant.

--------------------------------------------

3rd POV

"Hey asshole!" Bakugou shouted as he and Victor walked up to the girl that was known as The collector.

The girl turned around dropping the dead body that was once in her grasp. She looked at the two boys with a dead stare but her mouth then turned upward into a smile.

"What's up?" she asked holding a ball in her hand.

Bakugou and Victor looked at the ball then at the girl.

Victor the raised his hand to use his quirk but was interrupted by dirt flying everywhere.

The dirt soon died down to reveal a the girl sitting on top of a green and blue dragon, it wasn't really that large but not was for sure he'll not that fall either.

The two boys smirked at the beast in front of them.

The boys had many things common and one of them is their love for challenges.

"I'm gonna blow this bitch to shreds." Bakugou said with a smirk.

Victor looked at Bakugou then at the girl.

"Hell fucking yea!" Victor shouted as he and Bakugou leaped into battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki held his half burnt arm while looking at the fire breathing male in front of him.

"Uh! Giving up already? I thought you would've out up more of a fight!" The boy said walking up to Todoroki.

'Everything is going according to plan.' Todoroki thought as the boy held him up by his hair.

"Y'know it's sad that things have to end like this." The boy known as Azrail said opening his mouth in front of Todoroki's face.

His mouth wasn't even open properly and Todoroki could've feel the heat coming from it.

Azrail mouth was finally open, Todoroki was so interested in watching the ball of fire form in the boys mouth he almost forgot why he was there in the first place.

Todoroki then jumped up and pin the boy down and covered him in a thick box of ice.

"I wonder if he can use his fire breath to get out." Todoroki said picking up the surprisingly light ice cube and went to a close by store to put it in a freezer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm they sent pretty boy after me huh? Well this is gonna be fun!" Cheshire said running towards Adam who had to discard his doughnut in order to dodge the blow.

"Ah shit no, the three second rule won't even work for this one." Adam said picking up the dirt covered doughnut before throwing it towards Cheshire who barely dodged it causing the doughnut to only graze on her arm leaving a slight burn.

Cheshire looked at the Adam with a smile.

'Don't underestimate, noted.' And with that in mind she teleported in front Adam and gave him an uppercut that sent him flying.

Adam groaned as he got back up regaining his balance.

Cheshire ran at him to kick him in the stomach but only to be grabbed by the leg and thrown which knocked the wind out of Cheshire.

Cheshire laid there trying to catch their breath.

Cheshire eyes glowed a deep shade of purple signifying that their quirk in use.

Adam looked at Cheshire in confusion and Cheshire did the same.

"Ho- how?" Cheshire asked.

Adam then narrowed his eyebrows in thought but his eyes then widened and his mouth turn into an O shape.

"I'm immune to your quirk! " He stated as his mouth turned upward into a smile as Cheshire eyes widened.

'So this is this boy's true nature.' Cheshire thought as they looked at Adam's psychotic smile.

Adam slowly turned into Cheshire's mother who eyes were hanging out of her head.

Cheshire got up and looked around to see fire everywhere and everyone Cheshire had killed surrounded Cheshire with their eyes hanging out of their heads.

"N-no, NO! STAY BACK!" Cheshire shouted backing up into someone else.

Adam looked at the girl from a far feeling kinda sorry for Cheshire. In order for Adam to use his quirk he have to make a connection with that person within the mind so that he sees every horrifying event that occurred in that person's life.

Cheshire past was similar to his but the difference was Cheshire parents actually wanted their child to become a hero. Cheshire accidentally used her quirk on her parents who pulled their eyes out because of the gruesome illusions.

Adam then grab some rope that he found in the ground, tied Cheshire to a pole and left.

--------------------------------------------------

"Yellow elder!" Midoriya shouted as the wind blew through his hair and his eyes seemed to sparkle a bit.

"What a dramatic entrance." Y/n chuckled making Midoriya blush.

Yellow elder moved her gaze from the heroes then to Midoriya and Y/n.

"Why, hello there I was waiting for you to arrive." The girl said standing to her feet only to frown.

'I'd have to use 67% of my power to take on y/n much less him and the one with one of all.' She thought walking towards them.

"Surrender or die." Y/n said coldly as Midoriya looked at him in shocked but narrowed his eyes in determination remembering what Fisher had said.

No matter how much you strategize your plan, you will have to kill yellow elder in order to win.

"Hahaha die!? You really think you can kill me that easily?" Yellow asked laughing.

Y/n blink his eyes rapidly.

Y/n POV

The stupidity........

"Well duh, why do you think we said surrender or die, it's not like your getting out of this battle alive." I responded.

"Hm what a cocky boy you are!" Yellow (we're sticking with yellow) said laughing which was highly annoying.

I spread my wings out as Midoriya got in a fighting stance.

She looked at the heroes then at us with a smile.

"Let's go somewhere else I don't want to ruin my new........... Toys!" She said excitedly skipping away.

-----------------------------------------------

This fan fiction is soon coming to an end 😭😭

But fear not! I shall write a new one!

But you have to chose a human

Todoroki ❄🍜

Bakugou💥💣

Kirishima💕🌑 (couldn't find a rock emoji)

Midoriya 💚👊

Kaminari🐥⚡

Dabi🌀🍇

I think Dabi would go good for the plot