2 - Kakashi Sensei!!!

Naruto walked to the room, humming. 

'You're late.' Sasuke glared daggers at Naruto. 

'No I'm not! The teacher isn't even here yet!' Naruto pretended to complain, actually assessing Sasuke. 

'He's not good.' Naruto thought. 'Though I could use his Kekkei Genkai. Whatever! I'd rather have the Uchiha on Team 6.' 

'Hello!' The teacher, Kakashi Hatake said, nearly emotionless. 

He waved. 

'Let's go to the rooftop to meet each other!'

 'Hai!' The students said, with Naruto pretending to be enthusiastic. 

The students rushed up the stairs, with Kakashi Shunshinning up. 

'Let's start! My name is Hatake Kakashi, I like a lot of things, I'd rather not say what I dislike and my dream, so yeah.' Kakashi said. 

'I'm Uchiha Sasuke, I want to kill a certain somebody.' Sasuke said. 

Sakura looked amazed. 

'My name is Haruno Sakura, I like *looks over to Sasuke*, I hate NARUTO!!!!!' Sakura said, the first part dreamily and the second part angrily. 

'Like I needed another hater.' Naruto thought. 

'I'm Naruto Uzumaki, dattebayo! I like cup ramen (that is true), Ichiraku Ramen (true), and foxes (true). I dislike SASUKE (true, and also Sakura)! My dream is to become the Hokage so the people will treat me like a person, not like dirt (false)!' 

'Hmmm, Ok.' Kakashi said, 'Meet me in the park tomorrow at 7am, don't eat breakfast. Bye! Sayonara!' 

We all walked down the stairs. Naruto was sure that Kakashi wasn't suspicious. Naruto grinned. The plan would begin in 9 months.

At Naruto's apartment, Kitto waited patiently for Naruto. Naruto Shunshinned in, smiling.

'Heya Kitto! Any results?' Naruto asked.

'Yup!' Kitto handed Naruto a slip of paper that he had used his writing Jutsu on.

'Gaara, jinchuriki of Shukaku, Sunagakure. Roshi, jinchuriki of Son Goku, rogue ninja from Iwagakure. Yagura Karatachi, jinchuriki of Isobu, Mizukage, hated by citizens. Utakata, jinchuriki of Saiken, rogue ninja from Kirigakure. Raiga Kurosuki, Juzo Biwa, Kisame Hoshigaki, Zabuza Momochi, Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, rogue ninja from Kirigakure. Haku, companion of Zabuza Momochi. Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin Uzumaki, Jugo, prisoners in a lab in Kusagakure. Nagato Uzumaki, Rinnegan wielder. Konan, Nagato's friend. Kakuzu, bounty hunter, rogue ninja from Takigakure. Hidan, rogue ninja from Yugakure. Sasori, rogue ninja from Sunagakure. Deidara, rogue ninja from Iwagakure. Toshi Shimawaku, missing nin from Kumogakure, electricity dōjutsu, the Denkogan 電光眼.' Naruto read. 'All of them are good. Kitto, give them a letter please.'

'Naruto. Let's do a training session. Today I'll teach you Fuuton Gale Palm, Fuuton Air Bullet and Fuuton Whirlwind Fist. Tomorrow we'll be learning Rasengan, and Fuuton Rasengan, and I'll teach you how to form the Rasenshuriken. Let's start.' Kurama said to Naruto, ready for their training.

'Hai, Kurama-sensei!' Naruto said.

'And you don't need to say that. I'm your friend, just call me Kurama.'

**The next day, 715am**

Naruto pretended to stroll happily into the park, a black jumpsuit on instead of his regular orange jacket. 

'Heya, Sakura-chan!' he said, pretending to be happy. 

In reality, Naruto was exhausted, as he had learned 6 new techniques last night, as he had learned too fast that he had learned the jutsus that were for today. 

'I'm going to play dumb. The me that is going to the test is my upgraded endurance Kage Bunshin.' Naruto thought as he swiftly cloned himself, and substituted his real body with the shadow clone. 

Naruto concentrated and transferred most of his own chakra to the clone, while the real Naruto used Kurama's chakra to train. 

The real Naruto Shunshinned away to his home, where he gulped down a whole can of juice and one whole cup ramen as Kyuubi told him about his lesson plans.

'GO BACK NARUTO! OK fine. For a month, we'll be training each of the chakra natures, each for one week. BUT YOU NEED TO RETURN! YOUR CLONE IS ALMOST DISPELLED, AND NOW IT'S HANGING ON A TREE!'

'OKok.' Naruto said, as he substituted his body with the clone and pretended to moan. 

He quickly dispelled it as he hung on the tree. He knew that he had to get down. He cut the ropes holding him as he purposely fell for the same trap again. Kakashi saluted to Naruto as Kakashi went to fight Sasuke, sliding his book into his belt.

Naruto looked at the fight, looking especially at Sasuke's hands. They were forming seals as Naruto quickly memorised the seals, quickly learning the Uchiha clan signature move. 'FIREBALL NO JUTSU!' Sasuke shouted, breathing out fire. Naruto grinned. He had learned a Katon (Fire Style) technique and an Doton (Earth Style) all in one go. Kakashi had done an Hidden Mole Technique on Sasuke. Sasuke remained stuck for the whole lesson, as time passed by.

When the lesson had finished, Naruto secretly left AGAIN, but as Kakashi hadn't activated his Sharingan, he hadn't noticed. The clone was tied to a pole, but the real Naruto was wolfing down MORE ramen.

'MMM! SOOO GOOD~~~~' Naruto smiled. 

He walked out of his apartment, performing the Fireball Jutsu and the Hidden Mole Jutsu. He had learned 2 techniques. Kurama, as usual, wasn't amazed, but was beaming. He was delighted at Naruto's fast improvement.

'Kurama, before we start intensive elemental release training, can I learn Genjutsu first? I want to be able to fake injuries.' Naruto suggested.

'Yeah yeah sure.' Kurama shrugged. 'I guess that's fine.'

Naruto whooped, happy. He quickly returned and substituted his real body with the clone again, as his teammates cheered, as they had passed the Genin Exam. Naruto, on the other hand, was cheering too, but not because he had passed, it was because he had learned new Jutsus, and Kurama would teach him Genjutsu.

**That Night**
Kurama sat as normal as Naruto entered the room. The mindscape had transformed from a sewer to a mansion, as every time Naruto entered he would clean up the mindscape a little bit. 

'Naruto. Let us begin.' Kurama said, smiling. 'Our Genjutsu training.'

Naruto grinned, cheering. He had changed from an orange jacket to a black jumpsuit after he had realized that the jacket made him look weird. 'Genjutsu training......' Naruto trailed off. 'Begin.'