15 - Chuunin Exams! Final Phase: Gaara VS Sasuke!

**TIMESKIP: One Month Later, Chuunin Exams Final Phase**

Each participant stood in the stands, waiting for their fight. Naruto silently read his number, looking for his pairing.

'1.'

Naruto was up against a Kumo nin, Gaki. He knew that he wouldn't beat him with his "idiot" mask. He wouldn't even try. He would only show the Kumo nin his weak Shadow Clone Jutsu.

'The battle will commence in one minute. Competitors please step into the arena.'

Naruto walked down the stairs, ready to lose.

'Imma crush you to a pulp, get ready to lose, broken lightbulb!' The Kumo nin tried to rap.

(narrator interruption) This Kumo nin raps worse than Bee.

'Watch out, you're looking at a future HOKAGE here!' Naruto fake warned, wearing his "Oh, I wanna be Hokage" mask.

Naruto was delighted that he could leave. Just one more hour. He could finally take his mask off.

Gaki stepped into the stadium, Naruto following behind.

'Start!'

In a flash, the Chuunin Exams entered a whole new phase. Weaving hand seals, Gaki darted toward Naruto, grinning brightly.

'Shadow Clone Jutsu!'

Naruto created three clones, before repeatedly changing positions.

'It's useless. Give up, clueless! Raiton: Lightning Breath Jutsu!' Gaki screamed, trying to rap like Bee, except that he just rapped so much worse.

Gaki inhaled, breathing out lightning into one clone. The clones of Naruto quickly dispelled, as Naruto used lightning chakra on himself, making it look like he was paralysed. Actually, Naruto was fine, as he had used a passive Fuuton on himself. Naruto had learned a new Raiton Jutsu.

'Yo, bro, lose, you!' Gaki attempted to rap again, as the audience silently spit in disgust at Gaki's terrible rap.

Naruto pretended to drop to the ground with Playing Possum Jutsu, as the jonin judge declared Naruto the loser. 

'Like you actually deserved the title of jounin.' Naruto thought.

'Gaki of Kumogakure wins!' The Jounin, Genma Shiranui announced.

'Wait, was Naruto using Fuuton? No, it can't be. He's not that good at ninjutsu... Or is he? Did I just not notice?' Kakashi thought, sensing weird chakra.

'Is Naruto using Fuuton and Raiton chakra?' Hiruzen Sarutobi wondered, noticing Naruto's peculiar chakra.

Naruto was transported to the hospital, where they checked Naruto up. Naruto cast a genjutsu on everyone surrounding him and put a shadow clone in his place. Sneaking out of the village, with Kotetsu and Izumo at the Chuunin Exams, Naruto entered the lodge.

'Good job, kid, using that Suna jutsu and the Fuuton and Raiton chakra.' Nagato complimented.

Naruto beamed, as he gestured to the TV. Gaara was about to battle Sasuke.

'I told them to leave and leave a clone.' Naruto said.

Slowly but surely, the competitors except for Gaara in Team Yama had creeped out, now watching Sasuke's match.

**Chuunin Exam Final Phase Site: Gaara VS Uchiha Sasuke**

Gaara glanced at Sasuke Uchiha. The Uchiha boy was wearing a black version of the clothing he had wore at their first meeting. Sasuke's clothing boasted proudly the emblem of the prestigious Uchiha clan. Gaara knew that he was way out of idiot Uchiha's level. He knew that the attack would commence any time. He knew that Raiga, Kisame, Zabuza, and Juzo would escort him out whenever Orochimaru would strike.

'C'mon. Fight me.' Sasuke taunted as the battle began. 'CHIDORI!'

Sasuke drove a blade of lightning into Gaara, only to be blocked by a wall of hardened Sand. His Sharingan automatically flicked on, now a Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke started using Rock Lee's taijutsu on Gaara, only to be easily blocked.

Weaving seals, Sasuke shouted: 'KATON: DRAGON FIRE JUTSU!'

Sasuke wove all the seals for every fire technique he knew, holding them in as he breathed in. Sasuke finally exhaled, creating a huge blast of fire, as Gaara easily blocked it. The strength of the attack was strong enough for all the bystanders and audience to feel the intense heat. Sweat glistening down the spectator's sharp chins, everyone looked in awe at the Uchiha's technique. 

Gaara finally stepped forward.

'You never learn, do you?'

Gaara was completely unscathed. Sasuke's jaw dropped open. How could his super move fail on this Suna genin? This jutsu was an A-Rank!

'You are too weak.'

'KAISHI!'

Words floated in the air as the "Kazekage", Orochimaru, separated the Hokage with the other shinobi.

In the warehouse, Naruto finally smiled. He had learned all of Sasuke's Katon and the plan to go rogue would begin.

'Now it's Kaishi for real.' He thought.

All the shinobi about to form the new village grinned evilly.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!'

****************************

A/N

For the Raiton Jutsu, I got the idea from a SAO RPG. 

Kaishi = Start