12 - Uzumaki Battle, Believe It!

Naruto stepped onto the field, smile on his face. He would battle Nagato, his clanmate, with the techniques Kurama taught him: Sage Mode, and Kurama Sage Mode. He had secretly learned them in his room - absorbing natural energy, then converting the energy to strength, and chakra.

'Start!' Gaara announced.

Naruto stood in a corner, weaving hand seals.

'Suiton: Water Dragon Bullet no Jutsu!' Naruto yelled, as a water dragon grew from the ground, attacking Pain's paths. 

The Preta Path, who had chakra absorbtion abilities, started absorbing the water dragon, stopping the attacks. The Animal Path summoned a three-headed dog, with Rinnegan ripples in the dog's eyes.

'So each body has an unique ability.' Naruto thought, noting the path's abilities.

'Odāma Rasengan!' Naruto said, sending a strong Rasengan into the Animal Path.

The Path fell backward as Naruto continued weaving seals.

'Katon: Great Fireball JUTSU!' 

Naruto shot a fireball into the Asura Path, as the Asura Path used a blade to defend.

'That's the Uchiha Clan signature jutsu!! Where did he learn that? He doesn't have the Sharingan!' Hakaku exclaimed.

Naruto started using many jutsu, pushing all the paths except for the Deva Path, the Asura Path, and the Preta Path into a barrier, where he used the Adamantine Sealing Chains on them, binding them.

'NARUTO UZUMAKI 10K BARRAGE!' Naruto roared, cloning himself.

Naruto hit the Asura Path into the air quickly, each clone delivering a jutsu into the Path's body. When the Asura Path was high in the air, Naruto used the Super Ultra Big Ball Rasengan, bringing the Asura Path into the ground.

'Uzumaki Style CHAINS!' Naruto roared.

Chains infused with the Kyuubi Chakra wrapped around the Asura Path, who couldn't produce anymore weapons.

Nagato transmitted more chakra to the Deva and Preta Path, who fought Naruto, 2 on 1.

'Kurama! Lend me your chakra!' Naruto yelled.

'Hai.' 

Kurama sent chakra into Naruto as a shadow clone battled the Preta and Deva Path, sparring, combining Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. The Deva Path started attracting Naruto, who was entering Sage Mode, but Naruto had already entered his Kurama Sage Mode.

 The Deva Path started attracting Naruto, who was entering Sage Mode, but Naruto had already entered his Kurama Sage Mode

'Fuuton: Rasenshuriken!' Naruto said, holding nine big balls of chakra in Kurama's tails.

The Deva Path started attracting Naruto, along with the nine Rasenshuriken. Naruto planted the fourth tail, the sharpest, into the ground, stopping the Deva Path from attracting him. Unfortunately for Nagato, the Deva Path attracted the Rasenshuriken, colliding with the path. The Rasenshuriken slowly disappeared. The Preta Path had sucked up the Kyuubi chakra! The Preta Path leaped at Naruto, his fists charged with all the chakra he had absorbed.

'Naruto. Try absorbing the chakra.' Kurama suggested.

Naruto nodded.

'Sure.' Naruto replied.

Naruto Uzumaki focused his chakra onto his palm, creating a white sphere of Yang chakra. He transferred his Yin chakra into his other hand, infusing Kyuubi chakra. The Preta Path landed a direct hit onto Naruto's left palm, where the Yang chakra was. The chakra drained out of the Preta Path and into Naruto, who slowly infused it into his right palm. The chakra of many colours slowly combined into a plain black, with blade edges shining on the sides. Naruto applied Kurama's lessons on chakra. He placed a Fuinjutsu trap into the Yin Rasengan. 

'ULTIMATE ART: YIN-YANG RASENSHURIKEN!' Naruto drove the sphere into the Preta Path.

The Preta Path tried to absorb more chakra, but Naruto's chakra was too strong and the Preta Path had exhausted most of his chakra. Naruto smiled as he finished the attack. He had sealed the Preta Path. The Deva Path had been stunned by Naruto's Lightning Release, on the ground. The Preta Path was inside a scroll, with the Deva Path captured by Naruto's Uzumaki Sealing Chains.

'NARUTO UZUMAKI IS THE VICTOR!!!'

Naruto raised his hand triumphantly. Quickly, Naruto swiftly unsealed the Preta Path and removed the chains. Nagato walked over to Naruto, carried by Konan's paper, to shake his hand.

'Good job, Naruto-kun.' Nagato said, smiling.

'That was a real fun fight.' Naruto said, smiling. 'That was my first time actually using my jutsu in a fight.'

The whole Team Yama gasped. Naruto had fought so well, and it had only been his first time actually in a real fight using his true power?

Naruto raised his fist to his friends. Naruto had won. Walking up to the stands, Naruto smiled brightly.

'You did well, Naruto. I'm proud of you.' Kyuubi said, smiling at his jinchuuriki, friend, and apprentice.