1| Captivated

"Okay Rosé

"Okay Rosé. It's been a week since you first transferred to this school. How did you manage to make Kim Jongin fall for you?"

Rosé swiftly closed her locker and with wide eyes, she turned around and found her friend, Kim Jisoo, staring at back at her with amused eyes and a light smirk. "What do you mean? Does he like me or something?"

Jisoo scoffed as if she couldn't believe the blonde asked her that. "Does he like you? Girl, you're all he's been talking about for the past few days. He told Suho that you captivated him which caused Suho to practically beg me to hook you guys up as of last night."

"Did I hear someone asking you to hook them up with our Rosie?" The girls turned at the sound of Lisa's voice, watching the brown haired girl making her way up to them with Jennie not too far behind.

"Yeah, playing Cupid is usually my thing. Who fired me and put you in charge?" Jennie joked, earning a painless jab at her stomach from the older girl of the group before glancing at their recent new addition. "I can't say I'm surprised. A hot girl with a hot body, actual brains, and not to mention a hot accent? You were guaranteed to have majority of these boys fall at your feet, Rosie."

Rosé quietly blushed with a small smile as the older girls gave each other a high five while the youngest immediately wrapped her arms around the blonde possessively, her head resting on Rosé's shoulder as she stated, "But none of them are good enough for my Chaeng."

This caused Rosé to smile sweetly as she took her free arm and wrapped it around Lisa. Despite her just moving to South Korea and transferring to her new school, she had no problem making friends and quickly found her place among Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa with the later one becoming the closest to her due to the numerous similarities they shared.

And as of this morning, the 16 year old girl apparently didn't have any problems in grabbing the attention of a particular boy according to Jisoo. While Rosé was flattered, she couldn't figure out why anyone had taken a liking to her so quickly. Of course, it was more obvious to her friends why any guy would be smitten with her but they quickly learned that Rosé was too modest in regards to her beauty or herself in general.

Still she was curious to know who the guy was.

"Obviously but beggars can't be choosers Lisa. We're limited to the fishes in this pond until graduation." Jisoo said with a shrug before smiling softly to herself. "Suho isn't so bad though. I found a rose and a letter from him in my locker earlier today. He wants to go on another date tomorrow night."

"Aww thats so romantic." The younger girls exclaimed in unison before immediately badgering her with questions regarding the date such as what she planned to wear, the location of her date, if she wanted help getting ready, and etc.

Jennie, although happy for her best friend since she did play a significant role in hooking them up in the first place, wanted information on the earlier topic at hand. One thing about Jennie Kim is that she loved playing Cupid. It always gave her a satisfying feeling to see the couples that she helped get together around the academy and she also had a high success rate. Maybe it had to do with her mother's occupation as a professional marriage counselor but when it came to love and dating, she considered herself an expert despite her young age.