8| You All Along Pt. 2

The next morning I woke up to find Jongin was gone along with the ladder

The next morning I woke up to find Jongin was gone along with the ladder. Immediately my mind went to the kiss that we shared last night in my bed and I wondered if he had left because of it.

Best friends weren't supposed to kiss. We weren't supposed to kiss!

It didn't take much for me to panic at the thought of our friendship being destroyed and I felt my eyes tear up. The last thing I wanted was for us to end up like Lucas and Lisa. I compelled myself to forget about it and get dressed. I didn't have time to think about it. I still had school. However, I would keep my distance from Jongin for the day and that started with asking my mom for a ride to school.

Of course she obliged and I pretending nothing was wrong when she asked about Jongin. Luckily my first class in the morning wasn't with him so I snuck by undetected on my way there. Of course, Lisa spotted me instantly and stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "What are you doing?"

I looked up at her and decided I couldn't lie to her. She'd know if I was being dishonest. "I'm hiding from Jongin."

"Um....okay." She gave me a weird look. "Why? Is this some weird hide and seek game?"

"No! It's something else. Something happened last night." I whispered.

Her eyes widened at the seriousness of my tone and said, "well this doesn't sound good. Go ahead and tell me."

I took a deep breath before confessing to last night's shocking moment. "Jongin and I kissed last night."

"What?" Lisa exclaimed before letting out the biggest smile. "Oh my gosh! Finally! I've been waiting for this to happen!" She jumped up and down and squealed while I hid my face in my hands embarrassed by her reaction and at the fact that I was blushing thinking about the kiss. "So how do you feel about it?"

I shrugged shyly. "I'm excited I guess? I've never experienced this before ya know? I've never been with anyone. It's all new to me but my mind is running with endless possibilities."

"How did it even happen?"

"Well he slept over my house last night after the party and he and I were up talking about stuff as we always do and then....he just leaned over and kissed me. Like it was the most natural thing ever."

Lisa squealed again, hardly being able to contain her excitement and understandably so since she had been rooting for Jongin and I since the very beginning. "I want details! Is he a good kisser? Your exact rating of the kiss. Everything."

I knew I had to start gushing the details or else Lisa would never let me go to class so I started spilling as much as she wanted. Little did we know, Joy and Yeri were standing close by, eavesdropping on our conversation and brewing up some drama of their own.