Chapter 2

Finally I can go home. I badly want to lay in my bed and have a shower. Gosh my neck turned stiff. I decided to call Ethan and see if he is still awake. I tried calling him multiple times but it goes straight to voicemail. Because I was so guilty, instead of going home I headed straight to his apartment to surprise him and to make up for the date that was cancelled. I know he is disappointed though he tried not to show it. I arrived at his condo and immediately went inside. I know the password of his unit because he gave it to me. 

I bought steak and wine which is his favorite. He was not in the living room so I headed unto his bedroom to see if he is there. I wanted to check if he is still awake invite him to dine and drink. I was already near the door when I saw clothes thrown outside the door. I know I'm making assumptions but I'm nervous.

 I stepped closer and I heard soft moans. The door was left ajar. I can vividly see what is happening inside. A girl is sitting above him while pumping up and down and Ethan closed his eyes while moaning. I put my hands to my mouth as I as stare at my fiancee having sex with another girl. I can't believe what I just saw. I choked back my tears and I tried hard not to make a sound. The girl looked right and when I saw her face I feel like my whole world just shattered. My knees went weak. I don't know what I should do. I immediately grab my things and I was half running. 

"Oh my God. What did I just witness? This is not real."

 I tried telling myself that it was all a dream. Ethan can't do this to me. He is the most faithful kindest man on earth and cheating is the last thing he would do to me. I don't want him to know that I saw what they did so I ran. I don't want to confront him right now. I can't. I don't know what will I say. As I was struggling to run whilst tears streaming down my face, I bumped unto someone. I was thrown unto the floor because of the impact. He was carrying a suitcase and the contents splattered so I panicked.

 "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you" I said half sobbing. 

I picked up the documents scattered on the floor without looking up. I quickly handed the documents I picked and then I ran. I ran without looking back, not even glancing at the man I bumped into who was chasing me with a glance in his piercing blue eyes.