infos

🥀

🥀

More info: (NORMALLY)

Alpha- The Alpha is the leader of the pack. Alphas are the most dominant, powerful individuals. He is the strongest and most important.

Beta- The beta is the second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. They are thought of as less important than the Alpha and Luna, but more important than the rest of the pack.

Delta- The delta is the third in command.  Deltas are in charge of the warriors and act as the generals.

Rogues- The rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will. They have a bad odour radiating from their bodies. Rogues can be good or bad. 

Hunters- The hunters are those werewolves who are exceptionally skilled at tracking and hunting down prey. The hunters make sure that the pack has a full abundance of food. 

Gammas/Elders- An elder is a werewolf with great experience and knowledge of werewolf packs. An elder's opinion is greatly respected throughout the pack, being adviser to both alphas and betas.

Salutary- This wolf is the herbal wolf. They heal and take care of the ill and injured. No magic or powers, just herbs and special medicines from resources.

Omegas- The omegas are the lowest-ranking wolf, the pack punching bag, who is submissive to everyone else and whose job is to take their abuse, and also to cajole the pack into play. Responsible of giving birth to pups. They are not weak, they are just submissives. The omega lives on the outskirts of the pack, usually eating last.

(A/N: So these⬆️ are normally you described the ranks and roles of werewolves but let's be different. Different is good and challenging. This story is a whirlwind of adventures and craziness. I hope you will support this story🙆.)

Additional:
Male omega- the rarest kind of omegas as they give birth to the strongest pups.

Pure Blood Alpha- the rarest kind of Alphas as they are the most dominant and the most powerful that can make everyone submit to them even Alphas.