jail time

*ೃ༄ ' 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭: act one, the glade ' *ೃ༄
chapter thirteen ✧₊∘ ✧₊∘ jail time
( starring; arden cho, ki hong lee, max barczak, max irons, will poulter, aml ameen, thomas sangster )
-ˋ₊˚.◽️  © -carqmels_2020

'...i'm having
a blast...'

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧,           𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

A GUST OF wind blew Thalia's hair back. A few strands trapped themselves between her lips as she took a bite of her rice. She scrunched her face before looking up to be met with Gally's anger-filled eyes that were glued to her from the Keeper's table.

"That looks creepy," Noah said, chewing a piece of broccoli.

"I guess it's his turn to watch me today," Thalia huffed before stabbing a carrot with her fork.

"I understand why Nick suggested it but I don't agree with him," Newt said from beside her. Thalia raised an eyebrow at him.

"Come on, it's not like you killed a bloody griever or somethin'. You woke up in the Maze which is a red flag but you don't seem fit to be a creator."

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" Her head perked up as she gave him a pointed look.

Noah laughed, "What he's trying to say is that you're too much of a slinthead to be a creator."

Thalia thwacked his forehead to which he yelped.

"I think you're really smart Thalia," Raphael said for the first time ever since lunch had started.

"Thanks, Raf."

A groan sounded throughout the Glade and the four looked up to see Gally gripping his head tightly as his fork clattered to the ground. Vince was the first to grab him before he fell down the bench and soon everyone was crowded around him. Thalia's eyebrows were pinched together in concern for the boy as he thrashed around. It wasn't the first time that this had happened but no one had gotten used to it.

Gally let out another groan followed by a scream before everything went silent. Thalia blinked in confusion.

"WICKED is good...WICKED is good," he began to mumble before his hands fell loosely on the table, making a few Gladers step away, flinching.

His head jerked up as he glared daggers at someone in the crowd. His eyes were filled with a fiery rage as he accusingly pointed his index finger at Thalia.