endless trauma

*ೃ༄ ' 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭: act one, the glade ' *ೃ༄
chapter fifteen ✧₊∘ ✧₊∘ endless trauma
( starring; arden cho, ki hong lee, thomas sangster, aml ameen, max irons, hayden byerly )
-ˋ₊˚.◽️  © -carqmels_2020

'...be careful...'

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧,           𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

SHE FELT LIGHTHEADED. The world around her was nothing but a blur. Her vision slowly began to clear but was blurred once again. Thalia turned her head to the side, catching a glimpse of three or four faces. She couldn't tell as they were just blotches of shades of brown. Slowly, her surroundings began to clear once again and this time it stayed that way. She began to whimper and squirm under the straps that were holding her down.

"What are you doing?" Thalia asked, a small whimper escaping her lips.

The lady beside her faced her before smiling. "It won't hurt. Trust me," she reassured her but Thalia didn't feel any comfort.

The lady picked up a metallic needle that was filled with an electric blue substance. Thalia felt the warm tears fall down her face as she stared at the needle that was getting closer.

She felt something similar to a pinch on her forearm then everything was fuzzy around her. Her surroundings melted, making it look like an art palette. All of a sudden, she felt herself slip into unconsciousness.

A RATTLE MET Thalia's ears followed by a voice that was calling out her name. Thalia blinked her eyes open, slowly adjusting them to the sunlight that was pouring through the gaps of the slammer gate.

"Thalia, wake up!" Newt called out. He shook the slammer gate until the girl groggily sat up, rubbing her eyes. Newt then proceeded to untie the strings, fumbling with the pieces of old rope until he threw it aside and lifted the wooden gate.

"Come on," he said, stretching his hand out in front of her.

"Newt? What's going on?" She questioned.

"I'll tell you on the way."

Thalia grabbed his hand, lifting herself from the slammer. She felt the soft green grass under her palms and wanted to lie down on it but she fought the urge to. The sun never felt better on her face as she sucked in a deep breath, this time it didn't smell like dirt. She was snapped out of her fantasy when Newt wrapped his fingers around her wrist, pulling her with him, his limp evident as he hurriedly made his way towards the box hole.