Chapter 2

We all sit in a circle, Christina on my right, Zeke on my left and Four right across from me. "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" Asks Zeke.
"You know me, I ain't no pansycake! Dauntless all the way!" Uriah replies. Some of us, including myself, laugh at his remark.
"Okay, I dare you to ... go out on the street, pick up a frog and kiss it, hoping it will turn into a princess!"
Uriah goes out and does his dare. Christina and I go out, we record him doing it. It was so funny! We go back inside and show everyone the video. They're all laughing their heads off. Uriah comes back in, fake gags and wipes his lips. He sits down, "Shauna, you know the question!"
"Hmmm ... dare!" She says enthusiastically.
Uriah puts an evil grin on his face.
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with ... Zeke!" From what I've heard, Zeke and Shauna like each other. This should be interesting.

After seven minutes, Uriah goes into the bedroom. He yells at them, "Get out lovebirds!" When they come back out, each of their lips are swollen.
"Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"
"Dauntless." I say buying my lip, nervous.
She smirks, "I dare you to go into the pit, go up to Eric and plead your love for him, then come back here!"
I gag at the thought. I either have to take away one piece of clothing, showing I'm weak. Or go up to a cold hearted murderer (hyperbole), embarrass myself and say that I 'love' him. I decide not to back down. I stand up and walk out the door. I hear footsteps behind me. I decide not to look back. It's showing that I'm nervous.

As I walk into the pit, I see Eric there at a table, eating. I have to hold back the bile, as I walk over to him. I sit down across from him. He looks at me with suspicion so I put on my best smile. I act all flirtatious. "Hi Eric," I say fluttering my eyes, "you look good tonight." I giggle, but vomit in my brain.
He smiles. I put my hand out on the table. He grabs it. I'm red and I feel like I want to slap him. "Ya know Eric. I'd just like to say how much I love you. You are so brave and smart!" He smiles and says, "Thank you Tris."
I get up and say, "I better get going now, my friends will be worried."
As I'm walking away, he places a hand on my shoulder. I turn around, he's leaning in to kiss me. I have anger written all over my face. I slap him. I run away, back to the apartment. My cheeks are hot and my face is red with anger.

I walk in the door and see everyone on the floor laughing in hysterics. Everyone except Four and Christina are laughing. I sit down and cross my arms. "I hate you Shauna!" I say jokingly. It makes her laugh even harder. "When he ... Leaned in to ... ki-ki-kiss you ... it made it even funnier!" Marlene says laughing so hard that she has to grab her stomach. I think about it for a moment and in the end I'm laughing too.

"Christina, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor." She says.

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah yells. She blushes. I continue.

"What is your biggest fear?" I ask.
She whispers something.
"I'm sorry Christina, what was that?" I say holding my ear towards her.
"Moths!" She screams. Will looks at her and says, "That's my girl, as tough as cotton balls!" We all laugh,except Christina.
"I'm going to get you back Tris!"

*]£,*\€.*&:'k16/

Later on during the night, I'm being asked Candor or Dauntless by Christina.
"Candor." I say. I already have my jacket off from being dared to go outside and kiss some stranger. If I back out of a dare again, then I'll have to take off my shirt or jeans. I don't wanna do that. Lynn is already naked, except she has her bra and underwear on.

"Who do you like?" Christina says, wiggling her eyebrows. I blush immediately. I can't say who I like. Then everyone will know and I can't like my instructor! As soon as Four heard the question, he looks up at me and waits for my answer.

"No one." I lie, biting my cheek.
"LIAR!" She screams, "You always bite the inside of your cheek when you lie. You're lying!"
I look down, embarrassed. I can't say. I can NOT say. My only option is, is to take off a piece of clothing.

My decision is .......

**********************

hi guys !!! I hope you're liking this story so far. If you have any truth or dare ideas, please comment them !! Thanks !

ILYSM

- Piper 💗