Chapter 4

Tris P.O.V

After my fear began. My heart started to race. The crows just flew toward and attacked me. After what felt like days and days, it finally stopped. It was so bad, apparently, that Four had to take me back to the dorms. I feel bad because I yelled at him. As in walking into the dorms Four says, "Oh and Tris," I turn around, "Candor or Dauntless is on again tonight, at Zeke's place."
I smile, "I'll be there."

$@€.7]%#{+]=

Tonight I go to Zeke's place with Christina and Will at my side. Tonight I'm wearing a black singlet, black V-Neck, black combat boots, dark blue/denim jeans and my leather jacket on top. I walk in and Four's eyes linger on me. I turn away, blushing. After the Dauntless Born initiates-Uriah, Marlene and Lynn-we start the game. "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?"
"You know me. I ain't no PANSYCAKE! Dauntless!"
"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with ... Marlene! They get up and walk to the bedroom. After seven minutes, they come back out, their hair messed up and their buttons I the wrong button holes.

^]%+}*]€£¥$/7

As the night goes on, I'm asked a Candor or Dauntless.

"Candor or Dauntless ... Tris?" Zeke asks.
"Hmmm, Dauntless."
Zeke gets an evil grin on his face and says, "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Four!" I look down and blush insanely.
I get up and walk to the bedroom, Four following behind me. When I shut the door, I turn and looks at Four. "Sooooooo," I say staging the o, "what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know. Whatever you want to do I guess." He says.
We just stand there awkwardly for about six minutes. Near the end, I hear Uriah coming over to the door. Four is already ahead of me. But before the door opens. He does something unexpected. He kisses my cheek.

***********************

Hi guys !!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry for the short chapter. Don't worry. I have ideas on what to put in the next chapter. Also in the next one, Candor is Dauntless is still continuing, on the same night. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Baiz !

ILYSM

- Piper 💗