1 day

My name is Applejack I find myself in front of the doors of Canterlot high I am stressed, I changed schools because I was being bullied I live in Sweet apples acres with my grandmother, my big brother and my little sister My parents died when i was 6 years old.I was trying to find Principal Celestia's office when all of a sudden a girl with curly pink hair jumped in front of me. "Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie. Guess you're the new one?""My name is Applejack and I am delighted to meet you Pinkie Pie""Oh I love your hair, come on I'll introduce you to my friends". She took me to a group of 5 girls. "Girls this is Applejack, she's new"

"Hi I'm Sunset Shimmer" said a red and yellow haired girl "Hi darling, I'm Rarity" "Wow your hair is gorgeous" said Applejack."Thank you" said Rarity "Me is Twilight" said a blue haired girl with glasses."Hi I'm Fluttershy," said a light pink haired girl in a soft voice."Hello everyone nice to meet you" "We too" said Sunset "Hey dashie, over here" Pinkie called a rainbow haired girl who is on her phone."Hi baby" she says to Fluttershy and kisses him. Applejack was shocked but didn't show it "Dash is Applejack, Applejack is Rainbow Dash Fluttershy's girlfriend and the captain of all Canterlot football teams"said Pinkie.Applejack waves to Rainbow who ignores him completely "Rainbow, you could be more polite" said Rarity "Arghh. Hi cowgirl, I'm Rainbow Dash the coolest girl in high school"Applejack didn't like this girl very much and asked the others for the office "3 doors to the left" said Twilight "Thanks"Applejack knocked on the door "Enter" "Hello my name is Applejack, I would like to have my schedule please" "Hello Applejack, here it is" "Thank you, goodbye ma'am" "Goodbye Applejack"