Our History

{~Warning lemon:sexual thing~}

POV Rainbow:

We woke up and Applejack was thinking, "You wanna go for a walk?" "Yeah why not." We went to buy some ice cream and the rain started to fall. is covered there.

POV Applejack:

"We should warn the girls to say we're stuck don't you think so?" I said to Rainbow. "Yeah you're right." She texted Sunset. "It's okay." I kissed her quickly. "To say thank you for everything." She kissed me hard as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She ripped my shirt off and slid her fingers from my chest to my fly and lifted me up."I missed your good taste." Rainbow told me. "She put me down gently on the floor and she took off my shorts." She sucked my neck, bit it "Do you like that?" She said with a smile. smirk "Mmh." She kissed me in the stomach and took off my panties "Hold on, my sweet apple." "Yes my Rainbow." "She stuck her fingers in making quick movements" Ahh-hh "" How I Call me? "" Rain..ahh "" Say it! "" Rainbow..I'm going Ahh "" Are you going? "" I ... will..CUM "" You always taste good. "As she kisses me I touch her breasts and bite her lip lower "No one separated us." "Yes that's our story."

POV Fluttershy:

No, it's not over !!

Thank you everyone and I'm starting the rest of the book "Once upon a time ... jealousy"