You're mine

Be careful (there will be lemon.)for those who do not like I warned you.

POV Rainbow:

Applejack and me we're together again I'm so happy."You are adorable." "Thanks..." Before Applejack finished his sentence, she ran into a guy. She was about to fall to the ground but he caught her by the waist. "Sorry." Said Applejack "Is it okay, miss?" "Applejack" "Who's already taken." Rainbow said wrapping her arm around Aj. "My name is Trenderhoof. I have to go to my first class. See you later," he said, winking at her.I didn't like this guy.

After class, I invited Aj to my house. "Applejack, I don't want you to approach this guy." I don't trust him. "" Oh, are you jealous? "" Not at all. "" Rainbow dash, I love you and you alone. "" Yeah. You're mine. Kiss me now.

Warning !! Mature scenes~(sex)

They kissed passionately. "Wait, we're going to my room." Rainbow said. They entered the room, Rainbow lifted Aj who wrapped her legs around Rainbow's waist.She put Aj on the bed and kissed him on the neck while squeezing Aj's breasts. "I have a surprise for you baby." She pointed her finger at a strap. She ripped Aj's shirt off and licked her breasts then takes off her shorts and takes off her clothes slipped on with the strap tucked into Aj "Rainb ~ ...".

1 hour later:

"You know I love you." Rainbow said "Me too."

I am a virgin, to prevent.