Sleepover

POV Pinkie:

Applejack and Rainbow would get closer Ohhh I love they would go too well together even if Dashie is with Fluttershy, she is better with Aj.I'm going to have a slumber party.

POV Rainbow:

I was reading Daring do when I got a call from Pinkie.

"Hi Pinkie." "Hi Dashie. Want to come to a slumber party? There will be Fluttershy, Rarity, Sunset and Twilight. I'll call Aj after."why not" "Oh great !!! See you later."I wonder if Aj will come

POV Applejack:

"Hi Aj" "Who is that?""It's Pinkiiiiie. I'd like to know if you want to come to my slumber party tonight?" ""Yes, I would like Sugarcube." "I'll send you my address. I'll see you later"

1 hour later:

"girls and if we play the truth or dare ?"said Pinkie "Yes darling" said Rarity "Truth or Dare Rarity," Twilight says, "Truth." "What is your sexuality?""I am bisexual.. Sunset truth or dare?""Dare." "Embrace  Twilight for 5 seconds."  Sunset reddened and approached Twilight

"  Sunset reddened and approached Twilight

"Ok Pinkie." "The Truth" "Do you have a crush on  cheese sandwich?" "Yes" "Rainbow" "Dare" She said confidently Pinkie laughed and said "Kiss Aj for 30 seconds" "WHAT ??" say Aj and Rainbow.Applejack looked at Fluttershy, she looked flustered. "But Pinkie isn't right in front of Fluttershy." "It's a game," Pinkie said with a sneer.Rainbow moved closer and closer to Aj who was blushing and pressed her lips to Applejack's.

Applejack was stressed by Fluttershy but her heart was leaping like it was about to come out of her chest, over time she started to relax, they were paying no attention to anyone and Rainbow pulled Aj onto her lap in still kissing her

Applejack was stressed by Fluttershy but her heart was leaping like it was about to come out of her chest, over time she started to relax, they were paying no attention to anyone and Rainbow pulled Aj onto her lap in still kissing her.Fluttershy coughed interrupting the kiss of the two girls. Applejack got off Rainbow's lap "Sorry Aj." "Me too." Rainbow sat down next to Fluttershy. "Said Rainbow, it was extreme.""Sorry, will you forgive me?" "Sure baby" and she kissed Rainbow. But deep down Rainbow and Applejack loved their kiss.