Why ?

"No it can't be him." Said Fluttershy "Yet he's him my dear." "But why above all." Said Rainbow."Will have to find out." Twilight said.

POV Applejack:

I was having a nightmare I see Anonymous again hitting myself and a moment there are two where I managed to see the face when the third was going to take off his hood I woke up and realized that I was alone. "Pinkie?" no response. I was starting to stress.

I walked around Rainbow's house trying to calm myself down by listening to "Tick Tock". And remembering the faces I saw. Discord and a guy with a bun I don't know.

 Discord and a guy with a bun I don't know

I already felt a little better.

POV Sunset :

We went downstairs with the girls and no seeing Applejack. "Aj?" Rainbow said worriedly. Then we saw Applejack walking into the house and she ran over to me. "Sunset, I saw the faces help me." " Calm down. Tell me more gently. ""I had a nightmare and saw the faces of the people who liked me but not the one who drew the skull." "And who is that?" Twilight asks "Discord and a guy with a bun. I don't know him. " "Applejack, honey, the police officer called and they identified the face of discord and now that you've seen another face you have to go back." Rarity said."I do not want." "But jackie, you saw her face there." Pinkie said. "But maybe you can describe it to me and at the same time I draw it." I said to her "Yes. Thank you Sunset . "she said giving me a hug."And then we'll go to Discord to ask him why." Rainbow said, approaching Aj.

So for those who will believe that I put in the story (Appleshimmer) it was not done on purpose.

And in my story, Zephyr doesn't flirt with Rainbow.