Together forever?

With the movie finished, and everyone sick of getting popcorn stuck in their teeth, it’s time to say goodbye to the boys I think to myself as Spencer and I put away the dishes from earlier. I must be frowning because he comes over and rubs his thumb over my forehead. I feel it relax at his touch, yep I had been frowning. “What’s up?” he asks, concern clear in his gaze and I can’t help but smile to myself at his care. “Nothing” I reply nonchalantly, turning to put a bowl away. “Liar” He whispers in my ear as his arms wrap around my waist, drawing me back against his muscled torso. I bite my lip and try to turn around but his grip holds tight. “Nope” he says, chuckling as I struggle against his grip. “Seriously guys? Can’t find a room?” I look up to see Ben laughing in the doorway, Pip wrapped in his arms.

“Like you can talk” I remind him and Pip giggles nervously. Ben sticks his tongue out and I return it. I feel Spencer’s grip loosen and I take the chance to turn in his arms. Pressing a swift kiss to his lips, I run and grab Pip by the hand, spinning her out of Ben’s embrace until we’re standing at opposite ends of the room. I glance at Pip by my side, flushed cheeks and grinning, I imagine I look similar. The boys come toward us by the door, both laughing. I look at Pip and wink before we both pull “puppy pouts” (sad pouts with puppy dog eyes). Spencer falls first, wrapping me in a bear hug, while Ben resists behind him. “Not falling for it…” Ben trails off, he fell for it. I glance over and see him holding onto Pip, I grin to myself and look up at Spencer, who’s also grinning.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asks, the concerned tone making a reappearance as he studies my face. “I’m fine” I reassure him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. I go to pull away, until his hand finds the small of my back and brings me back, as he meets my lips with his, hard and almost hungry in its desperation. “Okay” he whispers as he leans his forehead against mine, “now we can go.” I grin, a little satisfied with the breathy tone I put into his voice. “If you must” I relent, but grin at him. A little while later, Pip and I stand on the porch and watch the boys walk next door, turning to wave (again) every few steps. I can’t help but laugh as we head back inside to watch a movie, just the girls. “Now we can watch the fault in our stars?” Pip asks eagerly, I nod and she runs to put it into the DVD player. Instead of more popcorn, I decide to grab malteasers, and as I re-enter the room Pip all but lunges for the bowl.