a surprise - dream

hey, something is coming in the mail for u

aww, what did you get me?

that, my friend, is a surprise ;)

I groaned. I absolutely hated surprises and Dream knew that. It always made me antsy and frankly anxious.

do you know when it's coming?

should be in about an hour...till then wanna hop on a call and play some mc?

sure but just know that i will be killing you because yk i hate surprises

it'll so be worth it :))

Then Dream started calling on my computer. I put on her headset and picked up the call. "Hello Dreamy poo,"

"Aloha n/n, how is your day?"

"Well, it was good until this idiot decided to call me."

"Oh psh, you love me."

I giggled, "Maybe I do, but you wouldn't be able to tell if your life was on the line."

It was true. Despite the countless times I've flirted with him and dropped major hints, he has refused to acknowledge t. Maybe it was for the best, or maybe he really was that oblivious, I'm not sure. All I know is that I kind of really liked him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, let's just hop on the SMP."

So, I logged on to Minecraft and the onto the server, where Tommy, Tubbo and a new guy named Thunder were already on. I hadn't been on here a lot since Dream added more people because social anxiety mainly. But he did keep me informed on what had happened and what they plan to do.

"Let's mess with them, it'll be fun." Dream said mischievously.

"Okay."

Dream then proceeded to ask and offer Jack money to switch sides. He had tuned into Jack's stream and donate or gift subs. I had tuned into Jack's as well, mainly because this was entertaining. Tommy had said he wouldn't let Jack kill him for anything under $1,000 and when Dream said he was gonna donate $999 for Jack to burn the stuff in Tommy's chest and then kill Tommy.

Dream then chuckled, "Wait for it..."

"Holy shit-"

"What? What did he offer?!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Tommy...it's one dollar off..."

Then Tommy finally gave in, "Okay, yeah, that's quite a bit of money, go ahead."

"Shit, I didn't think he would let him-"

"Pay the kid, Dream." I say laughing.

I heard typing coming from his end and then heard a donation sound come from Jack's stream as soon as the stuff was burned. "Thank you Dream for the $999!"

"That was nice."

"Yeah, well, his computer is kind of scuffed and his camera isn't the best."

"Says you, Mr No Face Reveal."

"Okay, okay, guess I don't really get a say about that..." He said laughing.

And then I heard a knock on my door. "I believe that is the mail, stay on, I'd like to see what you got me."

I heard him suck in a breath, "I actually have to go walk my fish, I'll talk later. Bye, love ya." And then he ended the call. I squinted, knowing his excuse was shit. Shaking my head, I went to and opened the door. There was a package, kind of a medium sized box. I immediately brought it in and opened it, seeing as it was from Dream.

Inside was a grey sweatshirt with his classic smile, a friendship bracelet and a letter. The first thing I did was put on the hoodie. Suddenly, I was surrounded by the scent of vanilla and laundry detergent. And then I put on the bracelet, which was an ombre purple, starting with white and ending with black. Finally, I started to read the letter.

Hey y/n,

I know this was a kind of out of nowhere thing, but I dunno, I just felt like finally giving you something. And this letter might be a little cheesy so bare with me.

First off, yes, that's my hoodie. I never really wore it out in public since...Florida, but I wore it as much as possible at home. I saw on Tiktok that people like it when you make your hoodies smell like you, i don't know. I mean, it is Tiktok after all, lots of stuff on there isn't true. Anyways, I hope you like it and I hope I smell good? God, that sound so weird.

Then the bracelet. It's purple because I vaguely remember you saying you liked it. Also, I didn't actually make that for you, I had someone on ebay custom make it for you but but but supporting small businesses! Yay! I actually have a matching one with green so matching bracelets, also yay! I hope you like it, and I hope you wear it as much as possible but you can do whatever you want with it.

But, uh, I also wanted to tell you something through a letter because you can't immediately respond to me this way, so here we go. I like you y/n. Like a lot a lot. And whenever you say those subtle things and like pickup lines, I just wanna be able to hug you and grin at you and be there and make you happy. Whenever you fucking giggle my serotonin boosts.

And maybe I was reading too much into those pickup lines and you just wanted to fuck around and practice pickup lines. And if so, then ignore literally everything I just said. Let's just be best friends and we can still fuck around in MC and we can still platonically flirt or whatever.

But if you do like me like that, could you be the m to my m?

I love you,

Dream.

-p.s I was kinda tipsy while writing this lmao

My stomach burst with colors and fireworks and electricity and adrenaline and basically every bright thing in the world. A grin was stuck on my face as I went to FaceTime Dream. Two tries was all it took for him to answer. When I saw his green eyes pop on to the screen, somehow I felt my smile get even bigger. He looked nervous. Super fucking nervous. When he set his phone down against like a water bottle, his hand went to fidget with the matching green bracelet.

"Hi Dream."

"Hi Y/n."

"Why so nervous, handsome?" I asked to torture him. This was gonna be a fun call.

The blush on his face was evident, "N-no reason..."

I chuckled, "Interesting..."

He bit his lip, "So, whatcha think?"

"Of the bracelet? It's fucking adorable, thanks for supporting a small business, who knows what it would've turned out to be if you made it!"

"So you read the letter..."

"The third thing I did after putting on your hoodie. By the way, Tiktok was right."

He smiled and looked down, "I hoped..."

"Also sure."

That made his head whip up, "Sure to what?"

"I'll be the M to your M." I said nonchalantly but with a smile.

His expression changed so quickly that I almost missed it. "Really?!"

"Yeah you dipshit, I can't believe you didn't catch on sooner. I like you a lot a lot too!"

His face literally lit up with excitement and joy. He got up and started dancing around shouting yes and pog and fuck yeah. I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. "I'm so excited to hug you."

"Done." He said, sobering up quickly.

"Wait what-?

part two pog?