villian in our history - wilbur

Trigger Warning: stabbing, feeling of dying, betrayal, mentions of blowing stuff up

"We could do it Y/n. We could just light the entire place up. Boom. All of it, just gone. Can you imagine? The old president of L'manberg, or Manberg now, blowing up his beloved country, the one he spilled blood over. The one he fought for. The one-"

"Wilbur stop! This is insane! You can't, it's our home-" I cried. Wilbur was going absolutely mad. He didn't want to fight anymore, he wanted to to exterminate.

"Wilbur, please, listen to us. L'manberg is our home. You can't do this. We can still win! We can fight. We've got Dream and Technoblade. Two of the most powerful people in the world! Don't give up-" Tommy stated

"Theyre against us, Tommy. Techno will turn the minute, no, the second he knows that Dream is on our team. You know he despises him. Dream wants to be friends because he wants to keep war going. Don't you see Tommy, Y/n? All they want is war. I'm sick of it. I have enough nightmares as it is. And I know you two do too, do try to hide. This is gonna be good for us. I promise." The bitter tone left him near the end of that speech. I was reminded of the strong leader just then. The leader who would stop at nothing to be free from DreamSMP.

"Will, please. Think about Tubbo, about Nikki." Tommy pleaded, grabbing on to his arm.

"Fuck it, if they're in the crossfire, it's their fault. They are corrupt anyway. But for now, I need to go have a little meeting with a certain green bastard." He said, picking up his things and leaving.

Tommy glances at me briefly, before going down to the ravine. In that small little glance, I saw what he wanted me to do, so I did it. I ran to Will, i ran to stop him. He was probably already halfway there, knowing his long ass legs.

"Will!" I screamed. "Will?!" Suddenly I was pulled aside and down.

"Y/n! Keep your voice down! A patrol is right there!" A familiar voice said.

"Dream? What?"

"Hi yes, I'm here. I thought Will was coming himself?"

"Yeah, I was. What the fuck Y/n? Why are you here?"

"I need to talk to you, Will. So, please, excuse us really quick Dream." I say, pulling Will away. He glared at me, but urged me to continue. "You don't understand Will. You're gonna kill everyone. You'll kill Tubbo and Nikki and Fundy. Sure, Fundy's a traitor, but he's still your son, Will. Please, what about me? What would you do if I got caught in the crossfire?" My voice was small, scared. I never dared to look into his glaring face.

"N/n..." he took a deep breath in and tilted my chin to look at him. His eyes weren't hard with a glare, instead they were soft, it was the old Will again. It brought a small smile to my face. "N/n, it's gonna be okay. You know Manberg is just gonna keep gloating and bragging. They're gonna keep threatening us with attacks. And they're gonna keep threatening you. You are what's most important to me, love. It's terrifying knowing that at any day they could find Pogtopia and take you away from me. That they could hurt my partner. That's why I'm doing this."

I almost start sobbing. "Will, i know you care about me. And I care about you a lot. So so much. But this is not the way to go, love. I think deep down you know this. I want that part of you back, please."

He sighed, his hands cupping my face gently, wiping away the stray tears. "Okay...okay fine, I can think of something else. I-I'm sorry that I let this happen. I'm so sorry."

I grin softly, "T-thank you Will..."

"Oh aww, so cute. Unfortunately, that's not my plan." The familiar voice of Dream says.

We pull away quickly, "Wait, what?" Will asks.

"It's either you take care of L'manberg yourself, or I do it for you. And trust me, even Tubbo will be in the way of my crossfire. I didn't want to be the villain anymore, but I will not get my land taken over." He says with a sadistic smile.

Tears form in my eyes again, "Dream, please-"

"Save it Y/n. You won't do shit to me, like you've clearly done with Wilbur. My plan was so close, so very close, and then you had to come along and ruin it all. Because you're Y/n. You're sickeningly sweet and soft and "please don't hurt me, I'll give you all my sweets." God, I think the world could do so much worse without a one stupid Y/n." He was now above me, a hate-filled look in his eyes, a scary one. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close. "You ruin everything."

Those piercing green eyes were the last clear thing I've seen before it felt the cold metal dive into my stomach. Before my eyes blurred up, and I couldn't see Will's concerned eyes clearly. But I heard the shouts. I heard the scream of pain coming from somewhere. I heard Will cry out at Dream as he seemingly walked away.

But I didn't hear the comforting words he said to me. Or the shouts of pain. And the clear stomps of other people coming towards us. All I heard was the ringing in my ears.

But then I felt. I felt myself being picked up, and the cold air giving me goosebumps. I felt water (tears?) fall on to me. They were warm. And I felt a bony hand squeezing mine.

Then I felt nothing. Nothing at all. It was black. Silent. Nothing was happening. Maybe I felt panic? I wasn't sure.

•••

"...you're not here with me right now. But I just wanna let you know I'm sorry. I should've never done anything. God, y/n I love you so much. Please don't leave me."

"Can't get rid of me that easily." I whisper, chuckling softly.

"Y/n? Holy shit! You're alive!" He says, hugging me with a grin.

"Take it easy there love. I'm sore."

"Y/n?!" The loud British voice of Tommy shouts."

"Y/n?" Techno's monotone voice asked.

"Hehe, hi!" My voice comes out in a whisper.

Tommy runs to me and basically pounces on top of me like Wilbur did. I make a small 'oof' sound and hug him back softly. Until he gets thrown off by Wilbur and is scolded by Wilbur. Techno just grins at me, and I smile back.

"What happen to me?" I asked.

"Dream stabbed you." Techno said monotonous.

"Fuck. How long was I out?"

"Two weeks..."

"You're joking. What happened when I was out."

"The festival was moved to a week from now. Dream left a note for us. And Techno is basically a second god."

"Jesus Christ. And you two, leave me and Wilbur for a sec, we'll chat in a bit."

"No, wait, as second-

"Leave Tommy."

"God, fine."

As the two walk out, I immediately cling to Wilbur. He clings back. I bring him down to a cuddling position and just breathe in his scent. He smells like fresh oak and sweat. Like tree leaves and cotton. He smelt like home. He was safe.

I sigh, "Hi Wilbur."

He giggles a bit, "Hi Y/n. How are you?"

"I'm tired if I'm being honest. Can we just sleep together? I've missed you being this calm."

"Absolutely. I've missed you, I'll take any time cuddling with you." He says, snuggling into me some more.

And then we drift off. Well, I slip off into a deep sleep, in the arms of my boyfriend, my home, if I'm being honest. I loved him so much.

Part 2 pog?